Getting Proadvisor certified in QuickBooks Online is one way of enhancing one’s professional profile, showcasing your expertise, and attracting new clients.
If you have come here for QuickBooks ProAdvisor certification exam questions, then you have arrived at the right place. In this article, we will describe the format of the ProAdvisor test, including length and rules. We will also explain about types of questions, give some examples that will help out any bookkeeper or CPA that is looking to take the ProAdvisor test in Quickbooks Online.
But first let us know how to get certified:
- Sign up for or sign in to QuickBooks ProAdvisor Program and click on the ‘Certification’ tab in the ProAdvisor Portal.
- Choose from the optional training modules. Each module is about 1-2 hours long and includes a supplementary guide that can be viewed at any time.
- After completing the training, click “Take the exam”. The exam should take 2-3 hours to complete upon which you can download the ‘QuickBooks ProAdvisor certificate’
Basic rules of the QuickBooks ProAdvisor Certification Exam
QuickBooks ProAdvisor Online Certification exam has eight sections and or 75 questions. In the certification training you will find there are eight sections or modules that directly corresponds to a section of the exam.
So you can just learn from the training and directly take the exam to easily crack each section. When you go into the exam you can see each of the eight section as shown below corresponding how many questions are there with estimated time to complete them.
It is really nice that this test is broken up into these different sections because each section kind of like stands alone. So you can take a section and then you finish the whole thing and then you’re able to go back and review it.
There is no time limit for the entire section. So you can spend as much time as you need to on this exam which is really great to pass the exam. you need to get 80% or higher. After you pass the exam it doesn’t tell you the exact percentage of the score but just display Pass or Fail.
In case you fail, the system will allow you to retake only those section that you fail, so this is really nice. One things you must note that if you don’t pass in the third attempt, you will have to wait for 60 days to take the whole test again.
Exam level is moderate and you just need basic knowledge of QuickBooks in order to pass the exam. You will also require a general knowledge of bookkeeping.
QuickBooks ProAdvisor Certification Exam Questions
These are some QuickBooks Proadvisor Online certification exam questions.
- Where to find things in QBO
- What is the difference between ACCOUNTS and ITEMS?
- What are the two primary reports in QuickBooks?
- What is the difference between accrual and cash basis?
- What is the difference between writing a check and entering a bill?
- What is a Sub-Account and why would you use it?
- Which customization would quickly condense the size of a Profit & Loss report
- What is the difference between the cost of goods sold and operating expenses?
- Where can you find the transfer funds function in QuickBooks Online:
- Which of the following statements regarding App subscriptions for QuickBooks Online is accurate
- Which of these Company Settings must be selected to activate online invoices
- Why is setting a closing date and a password strongly recommended
So that’s all. These were some ProAdvisor test tips for Quickbooks Online. It’s FREE and FAST. So you can also take the exam and became Intuit certified QuickBooks ProAdvisor.