ProAdvisor certification and Continuing Professional Education (CPE) credits
- Last Updated on: March 9th, 2019
- Posted by: admin
- Category: QuickBooks ProAdvisor
ProAdvisor certification and Continuing Professional Education credits for attending or a live seminar, ProAdvisor must click the link in the E-mail they receive during the training and the keyword that was provided by the instruction during the event. The CPE Administrator will email the CPE certificates once all the responses from the participants are received.
This article describes the following:
- How many ProAdvisor certifications Continuing Professional Education credits you can receive by completing the optional courses for the ProAdvisor.
- How to verify whether your state will accept the Continuing Professional Education credits associated with the optional courses.
- When you entire the optional training courses in your course locker, you can qualify for CPE hours. The spare time has listed a step from each course name under the CPE column.
QuickBooks Offers Five Certification Courses
- QuickBooks Certification(Desktop Version)
- QuickBooks point of sale certification
- QuickBooks online certification
- QuickBooks desktop advance certification
- QuickBooks Enterprise solutions certification
The QuickBooks Customer services can give further details on the courses and their rates. Apart from making one a Proadvisor, these courses also give the professionals unlimited support from the QuickBooks Customers support and the technical support team, making it a worthwhile opportunity to explore.
Access your certification courses
- Go to: http://qbo.intuit.com/
- On the left side, you will see ProAdvisor tab. Click on that.
- Choose whatever the exam you are interested in.
- Once you are ready to take the exam, click it on the right side.
To print CPE Certification:
- In QuickBooks Online Account, from the Navigation menu, select ProAdvisor.
- From the drop-down to the right of the exam, select Download Certificate.
Note: The button may read as “Take Update Exam” or “Download Tokens” until you can drop-down.
- It is the accountability of the respective acquire and a few states do not acknowledge Counting Professional Education recognition when taking the QuickBooks ProAdvisor Certification courses state boards of accountancy have final power on the acceptance of individual courses for Counting Professional Education credit for CPAs. It is the accountability of the respective acquire the CPE credits to investigate what his/her own state board of accountancy recognize with respect to any CPE course. Enrolled Agents would need to contact the IRS-Office of Return Prepares for final authority on CPE acceptance
- Once you have developed your CPE approved Exam please go to QAS Promotes. Because the ProAdvisor entering course is NASBA and QAS approve active to this website will help you with finding out if your state requires QAS, and how you can go about receiving your recommended CPE credits.
- Delight assign to your own State Board of Accountancy for information concerning their necessity. It is the accountability of the absolute make money the CPE credits to explore what his/her own state board of accountancy remember with consideration to any CPE course. You will be able to find Sponsor Necessity, Application processes, Download Applications, as well as get complete QAS Sponsor agenda.
QuickBooks Technical Support: If you want to resolve any type of QuickBooks issue, related to anything. Just dial our toll-free phone number 1-(855)-441-4417 to get the instant help when you need.