Making mistakes while managing payroll with QuickBooks Online Payroll is not acceptable. It can be a huge problem to manage 1099s at the end of the year. So it is better to find the best QuickBooks Online Payroll support. This is the right platform, where you find all of your solutions related to QuickBooks Online Payroll issues. Join, and continue with us till the end to collect more ideas about this topic. Find out what is the phone number for QuickBooks Online payroll support. How do I talk to a live person?
Our Intuit Certified QuickBooks ProAdvisors will help you to solve your all problem related to QBO Payroll. Dial the toll-free number +1-844-405-0904, and connect with the experts to find your answers. They are well-trained and have the experiences to provide any kind of services related to QuickBooks.
In What Ways You Can Contact Payroll Support For Help
Here you’ll learn how to contact and get help from the officials of QuickBooks payroll support.
- You can contact QuickBooks payroll support anytime on any day.
- First of all, log in to your QuickBooks online payroll.
- The next step is to go to the “Help Menu” and click on it.
- Now you are on the next page where you have to go to the search tab and then select contact us.
- Now you have to enter your question and then click on continue.
- You have also another option to connect with QuickBooks Online payroll support
- You can chat online in real-time through the chatbot where you’ll get the revert instantly.
- You can get a callback through the officials if they are busy at the time when you are contacting them.
- There is also a community where you can put your Question and get a revert.
- If all the above-mentioned procedures don’t work then you can feel free to call our experts who are certified QuickBooks advisors by dialing +1-844-405-0904.
QuickBooks Online Payroll Service for Businesses
QuickBooks Online has add-on plans for payroll management. It processes and manages the employee’s financial records for a clear business report. It covers all the details of employees’ salaries, bonuses, net pay, deductions, incentives, etc. QuickBooks Online Payroll has advanced payroll management features to run a payroll report.
Each company has its own needs and systems. By considering the different needs, and business types QuickBooks Online Payroll has different plans. Let’s check, what are;
Plans & Pricing
QuickBooks Online Payroll is available in three different plans; QuickBooks Payroll Core, QuickBooks Payroll Premium, and QuickBooks Payroll Elite. And all of the plans are made according to the demand of different needs. Read the following to get an overview idea of the payroll plans in QuickBooks.
- Payroll Core
QuickBooks Payroll Core is the basic Online payroll plan of QuickBooks. It can easily pay your team and will be done the taxes for you. This offers you to run payroll automatically, features easy management of the business, and gives you the simplest solution to your payroll problem.
- Payroll Premium
QuickBooks Payroll Premium works like a powerful tool to manage your employees. In advance, you can track time, review, and approve payroll with this payroll subscription. The Premium plan has the feature of same-day direct deposit so that your employees can pay faster. The HR tool helps to customize the onboarding checklists and gives you a lot of facilities to manage your business payroll.
- Payroll Elite
QuickBooks Payroll Elite is the advanced payroll plan of QuickBooks Online. It includes all of the features of Core, and Premium. And in advance, it has 24/7 expert support, and tax penalty protection.
You can add payroll in QuickBooks easily. There are three steps to add the payroll. And they are;
- Decide, and select the payroll plan
- Add accounting on the payroll plan (optional)
- Check out
QuickBooks Online payroll plans are available on monthly basis for subscriptions. You can get the Core, Premium, and Elite plan at the price of $ 45/mo, $ 75/mo, and $ 125/mo respectively with a 3-day free trial. If you will purchase during this period, you will get your plans at a 50% discount. But it will not offer your free trial version for 30 days.
Explore Payroll Features of QuickBooks Online
QuickBooks Online Payroll has all the features to manage payroll. The features may vary according to the plan type. Here we have mentioned some of the advanced payroll features, have a look;
- Tax Penalty Protection:
During the tax preparation, if you find any mistake done by QuickBooks then you can receive a tax penalty. QuickBooks pays you up to $25,000 to recover all the mistakes.
Track the time easily, and save an average of 4% on payroll costs. With this feature, you can get the right time of your employees, can approve the timesheets, and can pay your team accordingly. You can download the time clock app for your Android, and iOS, and can do the same thing on your handset.
- Same-day Direct Deposit:
Make a schedule, and pay your employees on the same day. It can process in three steps; select employees set the schedule, and run payroll. It is the most flexible feature of QuickBooks Payroll. You can run payroll with the same-day direct deposit and also can make last-minute adjustments.
- Auto Payroll:
In QuickBooks Online payroll, you can run payroll automatically. Just make a schedule for the auto payroll, and run it. This will run your payroll, according to the scheduled date, and time.
- Automated Taxes and Forms:
In QuickBooks Online, most of all its features are automatic. QuickBooks will calculate your file, and pay your federal and state payroll taxes for you. You do not need to do it manually.
The Other Common Payroll Plan of QuickBooks
Read the following to know the common features included in the QuickBooks Payroll plans.
- Calculate paychecks and taxes automatically: QuickBooks will calculate paychecks automatically on every paycheck. And it monitors all of the taxes for you.
- Automated tax and forms: All of the payroll taxes and federal taxes will be added by QuickBooks automatically.
- Fast unlimited payroll runs: As the owner, you can approve the employee’s hours in less than 5 minutes before running the payroll. It can manage everything at the last minute and can run the payroll.
- Payroll Reports: You can download all of the important payroll reports in QuickBooks. Like; as payroll history, bank transactions categorization, paid time off, tax payments, etc.
- Workforce Portal: It is easy to access the W-2s, and pay stubs in QuickBooks. Not only that, but you can also view the PTO balances, and allowances online. All these plans are available in 50 states.
Benefits of Using Online Payroll in QuickBooks
The Online payroll service of QuickBooks provides a lot of benefits for employees. You may need QuickBooks Online payroll help to know the detail of the benefits. You can see the following to know a little overview of the benefits;
- Workers’ Compensation:
Get coverage for job inquiries with a policy, and save money with the QuickBooks Online payroll. With the help of the Worker’s compensation feature, the employees can protect themselves in case of job injuries, which includes wage replacement, and medical coverage.
- HR Support:
QuickBooks Online payroll gives you access to talk to an HR advisor. You can fit your business with HR services in one place. With this, you can access tools and templates and can customize the job descriptions, checklists, and onboarding. This will help to boost and measure your business performance.
- Health Benefits:
QuickBooks Online payroll gives you the insurance package of Healthcare. SimplyInsured is patterned with QuickBooks (only for payroll plans), which offers vision health insurance nationwide, and free administration benefits. As a businessman, you can apply the form of your employee in only 4 steps. Just choose a plan, complete the application, add your employees, and upload the documents.
- 401(k) plans:
This is the new guideline in QuickBooks Payroll. It is a retirement plan for all employees. QuickBooks offers, 3 types of retirement plans for every budget, and they are; Core, Flex, and Max. This works in three simple steps; sign up for QuickBooks Payroll, choose a 401 (k) plan and start saving.
You have read, how QuickBooks made its all features advanced and easy to use. But due to some reasons, users can’t run the features properly all the time. They need support for that. So here we have mentioned some of the tutorial links in the below section so that it will be a little easy to run payroll in QuickBooks Online.
Tutorials to Get QuickBooks Online Payroll Support
Here we have given some of the tutorials for QuickBooks Payroll. See the below, here you can find out solutions for your query related to QuickBooks Payroll. If in case, your query is not listed below then you can directly call the QuickBooks Online payroll help number +1-844-405-0904 for an instant solution to your query.
- Intuit QuickBooks Payroll login
- QuickBooks payroll setup checklist
- Run QuickBooks payroll summary report
- Enter prior payroll in QuickBooks Online
- Create a one-time payroll check in QuickBooks Online
- Print paychecks with QuickBooks Online Payroll
- How to do payroll in QuickBooks
- Change paycheck date in QuickBooks Online Payroll
- Manually enter payroll paychecks in QuickBooks
- Set up, and manage payroll schedules in QuickBooks
- Pay and file payroll taxes in QuickBooks Online
- Cancel direct deposit in QuickBooks Payroll
- Enter QuickBooks Payroll service key
Tutorials for QuickBooks Payroll Errors
- Fix, an employee not showing up in QuickBooks payroll error
- QuickBooks error 2002
- Common QuickBooks Payroll Error
- QuickBooks Error 15270
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Can we run payroll through QuickBooks?
Obviously yes, you can run payroll through QuickBooks. QuickBooks has the payroll function in both versions, Desktop & Online. And each version has its own plans according to requirements, and features.
What types of businesses use QuickBooks Payroll?
Mainly, QuickBooks Online Payroll works for small, and mid-sized businesses. And it works from accountants to non-profits, restaurants, and construction companies. It is not compulsory for all businesses, but if you want some add one feature to do payroll on time then you can add it to the QuickBooks Payroll plan.
What does the payroll report cover?
Payroll management is one of the important aspects of businesses. So payroll reports play a major role to manage employees’ details perfectly. It covers all of the following details; multiple worksites, payroll tax liability, payroll deductions, and contributions, payroll tax and wage summary, vacation, and sick leave, workers’ comp, time activities, etc. It allows to run and print the payroll report, and the facility of exporting payroll reports and sharing valuable insights with accountants.
How many employees can add to QuickBook’s payroll plan?
It depends on the QuickBooks plan you have chosen. So before going with a QuickBooks Payroll Plan, check the available plans type, and observe the features, you need to use for payroll management.