Quickbooks Unable To Create Accountant’s Copy
If you getting an error “Quickbooks Unable To Create Accountant’s Copy“, while trying to create accountant’s copy, it is related to the folder where the company file is stored. Most people don’t understand why this error comes and how to solve this. Don’t worry about this, we will tell you how to solve this error. If you need any kind of technical assistance, you can contact our “ QuickBooks Error Troubleshooting” team. We try our best to fix your problems.
This may be happening because:
- QuickBooks Desktop needs to be updated.
- Getting into a long dash in MS Word and then copying it in your notes can reason this to happen. A protracted dash is created in Microsoft word by entering two single dashes between the 2 hyphenated words.
- QBW file is 200 MB or larger.
- Internet connection is slow or your firewall settings may be interfering with the upload.
- Damaged company data file.
How to fix this error:
Now we will tell you how to fix this error step by step-
Step 1- Firstly, handle to the folder where the QuickBooks file is stored. After this, right click on file and select sharing and security as shown in the below pic:
Step 2 – After select sharing and security, you see a new dialogue box as shown in below pic. Select permission.
Step 3- Now select add,
Browse to find the current QB data service user. Sometimes it changes with every update version. Before creating accountant’s copy, give the account Change and Read permissions. After this try to create accountant’s copy. Make sure that you don’t have the strange character in your file path. Only use letters in your company name, avoid characters.
I hope these solutions help you to resolve the problem. If the problem still exists, you can dial our “ Quickbooks Pro support phone number “ team for resolving this problem. We have a professional team to solve any error of related to QuickBooks. Our supporting phone number is +1 855 441 4417.