QuickBooks makes payments easy and sooner. But it is always not easy to process payment through the QuickBooks Merchant service. You need the best QuickBooks payments to support, so that your all payments can be delivered, and received securely. Do not worry to find out the best QuickBooks payment service, because you are on the platform, where you can get the best, and most reliable solution to your problem. This is a small tutorial for you, where you get all of your answers to our queries.
Dial the toll-free number +1-844-405-0904 to directly connect with the Intuit-certified QuickBooks ProAdvisor. Our expert team will guide you, who possess good knowledge and can solve any QuickBooks queries in a short time.
Table of Contents
How Does QuickBooks Payment Work
QuickBooks Payment is a payment processing way that allows users to accept payments from their customers via Credit Cards, Debit Cards, and ACH bank transfers. It is a cloud-based payment method that processes on mobiles and through QuickBooks Online. It makes your work easy by generating automated invoices, managing point-of-sale functions, and storing electronic checks.
How Much Does QuickBooks Charge to Accept Payments
To use QuickBooks Payments, you need to pay some charges. Check the data below to know QuickBooks Payment charges according to the product and plans.
|For QuickBooks Online||Rates Per Transaction|
|Card- Swiped||2.4% + $0.25|
|Card- eInvoice||2.9% + $0.25|
|Card- Keyed||3.4% + $0.25|
|ACH (Bank Transfer)||1% (max $10)|
|For QuickBooks Desktop||Pay as you go||Monthly Plan|
|Card- Swiped||2.4% + $0.30||1.6% + $0.30|
|Card- eInvoice||3.5% + $0.30||3.3% + $0.30|
|Card- Keyed||3.5% + $0.30||3.5% + $0.30|
|ACH (Bank Transfer)||$3.00||$3.0|
Features of the Advanced QuickBooks Payment
QuickBooks Payment offers amazing features to its users. You can ease your business transaction and get your customers paid on time. Here are some benefits listed below.
Generally, QuickBooks Payments users get paid faster than those who don’t use it. In this feature, you can send invoices and receipts directly to the customers with the pay now link. By clicking on the link, they can pay you through credit cards, debit cards, or ACH bank transfers. This activity minimizes the delay in payments.
2. Risk-Free Payments
QuickBooks Payments gives you a safe and risk-free payment process. You can trust it blindly as it has bank-level security. The Online banking connection always uses “read-only” mode, so that anybody can’t use your details. It doesn’t sell, rent or share your details with third parties.
3. Simple Pricing Methods
If you are a QuickBooks Desktop user, there are two plans in QuickBooks Payments. The first one is the “Pay as you go” plan. In this, you don’t have to pay monthly. Only you need to pay when you receive payments.
The second plan is “Pay Monthly”. If you have more processing transactions, this plan is more suitable for you. In this plan, you can pay monthly.
4. Transaction History
Whether using QuickBooks GoPayments mobile app or website login, you can access real-time reports and the full transaction history of your past receipts. This helps you to keep complete records for the future.
5. Track Invoices
You can schedule your invoices to be sent automatically to your customers. It helps you to track all invoices in one place.
6. Automatic Deposit
There is no need for manual transfers. QuickBooks automatically deposit the payments in 2-3 days. This makes the work easy as it doesn’t need to go to banks and saves valuable time.
7. Digital Payments
QuickBooks Payments offers various methods to pay digitally. You can pay with Apple pay, credit cards, debit cards, PayPal, Amazon Pay, and ACH Bank transfers. It accepts all the major cards. For eg, Visa, Master Cards, Discover, and AMEX.
Tutorials for QuickBooks Payments Support
Here we have given some of the tutorial links that will help you to get solutions to your all queries related to QuickBooks payments. Find out the solution below to get QuickBooks support. If you can’t find the solution for your query from lists then you can drop a call to us through the number +1-844-405-0904. We are always ready to answer your all queries.
Refund Payment Transaction Queries
- Refund customer payments in QuickBooks Online
- Void customer payments in QuickBooks
- Void refund transactions in QuickBooks payments
Accept Payment Transaction Queries
- Receive payments undeposited funds in QuickBooks Online
- Record invoice payments in QuickBooks Online
GoPayment ( Mobile App) with Quickbooks online
You can contact us through GoPayments mobile app for QuickBooks payment support-related issues.
- Firstly log in to your Quickbooks online company.
- Now you can see the Help(?) at the right side on the top of the screen, click on it.
- Now you have to choose the contact us for processing forward.
- After that, you have to write your concern and then choose Let’s talk.
- Now you have the option how to connect with the Quickbooks support team.
- You have the option to Ask the community to get help from other businesses.
- The Second option is you can start a chat with the QuickBooks online payment support team.
Gopayment Mobile App with QuickBooks Desktop: In case you are using the GoPayment mobile app in the QuickBooks desktop version then there is also contact to the support team after login.
QuickBooks Payment Processing Tutorials
How to do it
- Turn on online payments in QuickBooks Desktop
- Reconcile stripe payments in QuickBooks using Paytraqer
- Process credit card payments in QuickBooks Online
- Set up an automatic recurring payment to a vendor in QuickBooks
- Turn on payments in QuickBooks Commerce
- Solve, If payments are deposited or reconciled in QuickBooks
- Record credit card payments in QuickBooks
- Add the pay now button to an invoice
- unapply a payment in QuickBooks
- Set up recurring credit card payments in QuickBooks
- Pay bills in QuickBooks Desktop
- Manage payment in QuickBooks Online
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Do QuickBooks Payments charge a fee?
Yes, QuickBooks Payments charge a fee. The fee varies depending on products, plans, and transaction methods. In QuickBooks Online, there are no monthly charges only you need to pay per transaction. But in QuickBooks Desktop, only transaction fees need to pay in the “Pay as you go” plan but in the “Pay monthly” plan, you need to pay transaction charges along with monthly charges.
How to receive payments in QuickBooks?
Follow the steps to accept payments in QuickBooks;
1. Go to the Setting in QuickBooks.
2. If you are not subscribed to the Payments plan, select Payment and then click on Learn more.
3. Choose a plan and provide the required details.
4. Create the invoice by clicking on the plus sign from the top.
5. Select Invoice, and enter all the required details. Choose the online payment type.
6. Provide the required information.
How do I contact QuickBooks Payment Support?
If you have any queries related to QuickBooks Payments, contact our QuickBooks ProAdvisor. Our expert team is available 24/7 to support you. Get in touch by dialing our toll-free number [quickbooks] and get instant support.
How to set up QuickBooks Payments?
1. To use QuickBooks Payments you need to set it up first. Take the following steps to set up QuickBooks Payments.
2. Open QuickBooks. Click on the setting icon from the top. Click the Account & Settings option.
3. Click on Payments from the sidebar and select Learn more.
4. Click on Set up payments. Enter your business details including bank account details and hit Submit.
5. Now click on the plus sign and then Invoice. Checkmark the Payments option.
6. Click on the Save and Send buttons.
7. Go to the plus sign again and click Recieve payment. Enter the customer’s credit card details and complete the procedure.