QuickBooks Online helps you get paid average two times faster than other also it is quite easy. If you want to create, emailing and add a pay now button or payment link to an invoice then this blog is for you. You just need to follow the points mentioned in this blog.
If you want your customers to pay online, You will need to activate your merchant service. Without activation of merchant service, you can not add a Pay Now Button to your invoice. You can set QuickBooks payment by clicking on “Online Payment Get set up” which is available at the top of the invoice. After activation of your merchant service, your customer can see the option to pay online. Follow the below steps and add the Pay Now button. If you need help, you can contact QuickBooks Customer service team.
Important: Visit Intuit Merchant to sign in or more information.
Steps to add a pay now button or payment link to an invoice
QuickBooks Online users know invoicing with QuickBooks Online helps users to get their paychecks two times faster. As it is very easy to do just follow the below steps for creating and emailing invoices from the QuickBooks dashboard.
- Click on Quick create then select Invoice.
- Pick an already added customer or add a new one.
- Now enter the whole invoice with the product or services and the price that you are selling.
- Make sure that the Online Payment option is On then click Save and Send.
- After Save and Send, QuickBooks will show you a preview of the invoice. In this preview, you have to select payment methods.
- After doing all the steps, then click Send and Close to email your invoice.
- Your Client or customer will get an email with a link and the invoice.
- After that click View Invoice now.
- In the Invoice, you will see a Pay Now button, Click it.
- Next, fill out the credit card or bank account detail. You and your customer will get a confirmation email for the transaction.
Related article: QuickBooks 2018 Desktop: Invoice Past Due Stamp
Your e-books will update and display Payment status Paid after the update.
- When the funds have settled( It’ll take approx 2 days), Your money will be marked as deposited in your linked bank.
For furthermore issues please reach out to our QuickBooks Payroll Support team dialing 1(855)441-4417. Whatever your biggest frustration is in QuickBooks, our experts will help you overcome your problems or issues.