Finding difficulties to run Payroll in QuickBooks Desktop? Need the best QuickBooks Desktop Payroll support to use the payroll features properly for employee management? You can get all of the solutions to your problem on this platform. Here we will give you some overall details of QuickBooks Desktop Payroll, and some tutorials guide. This guide will simplify the way of using payroll in QuickBooks Desktop.
We have the direct medium for the QuickBooks Desktop payroll service. You can dial the toll-free number +1-844-405-0904, if you want to contact the certified QuickBooks ProAdvisor for live support. Or you can visit our contact us page, and send us a message through our mail, for any kind of services related to QuickBooks.
How To Contact QuickBooks Desktop Payroll Support
For getting any help with QuickBooks Desktop payroll, you can contact them any time and any day. You have to follow the given steps to get a call or chat from them. This step works in both either using QuickBooks Desktop for windows or QuickBooks Desktop for Mac.
- Firstly you have to open QuickBooks either in windows or on Mac.
- After that, you have to go to the Help menu then you have the option to select the QuickBooks Desktop Help/ Contact Us, select Contact Us.
- Now you need to give some brief about your issue after then click on continue.
- After doing the above steps you need to sign in to your Intuit account, in case if you don’t have an account then you need to create a new account.
- You’ll get an email from Intuit that consists of the code that helps in signing in. If you have multiple accounts then you can select the account you want to use and then click on continue.
- After that you have two options Chat with us or Have us call you. You have to choose any one of them.
If you still need any help then dial our customer care at +1-844-405-0904 to get any type of support regarding QuickBooks. We have certified QuickBooks experts who try to help you to solve your issues.
QuickBooks Desktop Payroll
QuickBooks Desktop Payroll facility is an add-on plan. A user can include the plan if he/she already has the QuickBooks Desktop. If a user is going to use the QuickBooks Desktop for the first time with all payroll features, then he/she can go for the QuickBooks Desktop payroll plans. It makes the payroll easier, and faster, and updates all the data in real-time.
Plans & Pricing
According to business needs, size, and systems, QuickBooks Desktop Payroll is available in two different plans. They are; Desktop Enhanced Payroll and Desktop Assisted Payroll. QuickBooks Enterprise Diamond is the advanced plan of QuickBooks. You can add the Assisted plan with the Enterprise Diamond plan.
- QuickBooks Desktop Enhanced Payroll
This is the basic payroll plan of QuickBooks Desktop. It pays the employees quickly, calculates, and prepares your payroll taxes, and simplifies the IRS forms. The cost of Enhanced payroll is $50.00/mo (Monthly Billing), and $500/year (Annual Billing). It includes all of the basic payroll management features.
- QuickBooks Desktop Assisted Payroll
This is the advanced version of Enhanced Payroll. It consists of all the features of Enhanced payroll, with some extra features like tax penalties, payroll setup assistance specialist, etc.
- Assisted Payroll + Enterprise Diamond
This is not one of the plans of Desktop Payroll. This plan is the integration of QuickBooks Assisted Payroll, and QuickBooks Enterprise Diamond. It is the most powerful plan to use all the advanced payroll features in the QuickBooks Desktop version. The QuickBooks Desktop Payroll integration plan gives you a clear vision of running your business. It can be purchased at the cost of $301.50/mo (first year).
Which is the best version of QuickBooks Desktop payroll?
QuickBooks desktop payroll has three versions that are QuickBooks Desktop Enhanced payroll, QuickBooks Desktop Assisted payroll and Assisted Payroll + Enterprise Diamond a (full-service package). You have to choose from these versions to look at their different features and also your requirement for the business. It also depends upon your budget because all three are available at different prices.
QuickBooks Desktop Enhanced Payroll is available at a low price in comparison to other versions and is best for a small business whose owner only needs simple payroll and can file taxes on their own. Assisted Payroll is also available at $109/month which is also suitable for a small business whose budget is a little bit higher and who prefers outsourcing for filing taxes. Assisted Payroll + Enterprise Diamond is a full-service package that is available with many business tools but costly in comparison to other versions.
Advanced Payroll Running Features in QuickBooks Desktop
Read the following to know, what QuickBooks Desktop offers to run payroll. We have listed some of its features below;
- Integrated QuickBooks Payroll
- Easy paychecks (only enter hours)
- Online access to paystubs
- Federal and State tax forms
- Payroll tax e-File & e-Pay
- Print W-2’s for employees
- Taxes deduction from every payroll
- Completes and files state and federal taxes
- No tax penalties, guaranteed
- QuickBooks Time Elite integrated
- Pay W2 and 1099 workers
- Advanced Inventory
- Supports multiple company files
- Electronically file W-2’s at year-end
- Access for up to 40 simultaneous users
- Salesforce CRM connector
- Employee direct deposit (no additional cost)
Benefits of Enhanced & Assisted Payroll
Here we have mentioned some of the benefits of using QuickBooks Desktop Payroll. Look, and find out what will be easy for you;
- QuickBooks Desktop Payroll makes the payroll process simpler. The user just needs to enter employee hours, review, and approve them. QuickBooks will calculate the tax automatically.
- Avoid the paperwork or the manual entry of payroll data. You will get the payroll report up to date with QuickBooks.
- The flexibility of paying your employees for next-day direct deposit. The payment can be received by your employees in a short time.
- QuickBooks manage federal, and state tax filing and payments. You do not need to take tension off that.
QuickBooks Desktop Payroll Support Tutorials
Here we have given some of the tutorial links, that are in the article form. These tutorials will help you to start up with QuickBooks Payroll, and use payroll on the right path. Find out the solution to your query from the list. If your query is not on the list then drop us a call to us through the toll-free number +1-844-405-0904. Our expert will help you to find the solution to the problem related to payroll.
- Intuit QuickBooks Payroll login
- QuickBooks payroll setup checklist
- Run QuickBooks payroll summary report
- Payroll set up an interview in QuickBooks Desktop
- QuickBooks payroll tax tables
- Create paychecks in QuickBooks Desktop
- How to do payroll in QuickBooks
- Manually enter payroll paychecks in QuickBooks
- Set up, and manage payroll schedules in QuickBooks
- Cancel direct deposit in QuickBooks Payroll
- Enter QuickBooks Payroll service key
- Create bonus paychecks in QuickBooks Desktop Payroll
- Adjust payroll liabilities in QuickBooks Desktop
Tutorials for QuickBooks Payroll Errors
- Fix, employee not showing up in QuickBooks payroll error
- QuickBooks error 2002
- Common QuickBooks Payroll Error
- QuickBooks Error 15270
- QuickBooks error 2107
- Solve payroll problems in QuickBooks
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How do I reactivate my QuickBooks payroll Subscription?
You can reactivate your QuickBooks Desktop payroll subscription easily. But there are 4 procedures for different scenarios.
Scenario 1: If QuickBooks Desktop Payroll is purchased in a retail store.
Open QuickBooks Desktop payroll. Visit the menu bar, and select the ‘Employees’ option. Click on the ‘Payroll’ option then select the ‘Install Payroll’ option from the box. Then follow the prompts to activate the payroll subscription again.
Scenario 2: If QuickBooks Payroll is Purchased from the Web.
Select the ‘Payroll’ option from the ‘Employees’ tab. Then enter the service key, and follow the on-screen prompts.
Scenario 3: If QuickBooks Payroll is Purchased Officially.
QuickBooks will activate the payroll subscription automatically. It doesn’t need a manual setup procedure to activate it.
Scenario 4: If you have the QuickBooks Desktop Assisted Payroll
The QuickBooks ProAdvisor can guide you to activate the Assisted Payroll subscription.
Is it possible to switch to QuickBooks Desktop Payroll anytime?
Yes, It is possible to switch the QuickBooks Desktop payroll, but only at the time of year-end. Enter the year-to-date payroll history, if you have paid employed this year. This will ensure the calculation are correct. But, if you have the Assisted payroll, you need expert help to switch it.
What are the system requirements to use QuickBooks Payroll?
Make sure that, you have the currently supported version of QuickBooks Desktop plans (Pro, Premier, Enterprise). High-speed internet access requires downloading the latest payroll tax rates. And make sure that, you have the EIN number (Employer Identification Number).
Can I do payroll on QuickBooks Desktop?
Yes, you can do payroll on QuickBooks Desktop. You need to add on payroll, If you already have the QuickBooks Desktop. And if, QuickBooks Desktop is new for you, and you need the payroll features with it then go for the individual plans