Last Updated on by
There are several QuickBooks Online login problem which any user can face while entering the official website (qbo.intuit.com/login).
There are various reasons for the occurrence of these errors. Sometimes the issues may be associated with the browser (Chrome, Mozilla, Safari etc). Whatever the case is, in this blog, we will discuss major cases of qbo sign in issues & their best possible solutions.
As you know QuickBooks Online is a popular web-based accounting solution. The accounting software helps users to send invoices to its customers, manage business expenses and incomes and access information associated with the company finances from your PC over the web.
QuickBooks Online edition is famous for the high-speed functioning, sometimes you may get the slow speed due to different issues that maybe with your web browser or QuickBooks Online itself.
Google Chrome is a widely used browser, and it’s a perfect match for the accounting software. Sometimes you can face the few chrome login issues that can be annoying and low down your productivity.
Reasons behind qbo.intuit.com login problems:
Google Chrome shows up different kinds of problems while logging to QuickBooks Online Accountant.
- Sometimes, your computer screen shows the “loading” message on your browser but nothing ever loads
- You may get the messages that the services are not available
- Other times there is a loop, where you get the sign-in screen, after that you get a screen to choose my company, then return to the sign-in screen.
4 best solution to fix the QuickBooks Online login problems with chrome
Follow the steps and resolve your Intuit qbo sign in issues:
1: Use Any another Web Browser
You can fix this problem by using another or different browser. Sometimes you may not be able to log in using Google Chrome but you can log in through Internet Explorer or Firefox. You can use the IE to export your data back to QuickBooks Desktop.
2: Chrome Browser in Incognito window
You can fix the problem by trying the login QuickBooks via Google Chrome’s incognito mode.
In incognito mode Chrome opens a window that does not record your browsing and download history and even doesn’t saves any new cookies permanently.
When you are unable to use QuickBooks in normal mode at those time you can use the Incognito window mode. It’s simple to use.
Follow the exact steps mentioned below:
- On your Chrome browser click the customize and control icon in the upper right and select New incognito window (Use shortcut key Ctrl+Shift+N).
- When this will open a separate window in “incognito mode” You can note the icon in the upper left corner.
3: Clean history or cache
If you are still facing the QuickBooks Online login problem you should follow the third step. Old history or cache can be the reason for the slow performance of Google Chrome when you open QuickBooks.
Clear history or cache by following the given steps,
- On the top right side click the “Customize and control icon” of your Chrome browser and select the “settings.
- Choose the history tab on the left and after that click the clear browsing data button.
Open your system and check the browser history, and when you click on clear browsing history many boxes appear on the screen you may select the appropriate box and clear everything (cookies, and other site and plug-in data, and Cached images and files.)
This method solved plenty of issues as well.
4: Additional Chrome User
You can create an additional chrome user for working with QuickBooks Online. This is a good idea for you and helps in reducing the working hour.
To create an additional chrome user follow the instructions below;
- First, open Chrome browser to and select the settings tab on the left.
- Near the bottom of the page, you will see a users section.
- Click the “Add new user” dialog box.
- Now choose an icon, type a name, leave the create a desktop shortcut and then click the Create button.
The new user icon appears on the top left corner of your browser. Click on it if you want to switch between each other. If you want to change to a different user then open the separate window will be opened for that user.
QuickBooks Online Login Error 504 ‘Gateway time-out’
The 504 Gateway timeout error happens due to the server is taking too long to load the website hence the ‘time-out’ message appears. There could be nothing wrong with the computer since the problem is between the server and the internet.
Still here are the few things you can try yourself to solve 504 error.
- There could be a possibility that the error is temporary so you can try to refresh the webpage a few times by pressing F5 or from the URL.
- Try to restart all network devices like modem, router connected to the computer.
- Check if anyone doesn’t tamper the proxy setting of the browser. You need to set these settings to default.
- Check if the DNS server you are using is correct or not. Although your Internet Service Provider must have configured it right.
- Contact your ISP(Internet Service Provider)and discuss the 504 gateway timeout error you are facing.
If any of the above troubleshooting doesn’t work then this error is definitely occurring due to some issue in the website server and most probably they must be aware of the situation and trying to fix it.
Fix “Oops, Something Went Wrong” Error appears while QuickBooks Online Sign In
Sometimes during QuickBooks Online login you received a message says “Oops, Something Went Wrong” even though you provided correct username and password. This situation can arise due to a third party extension known as “IBM Security Trusteer Rapport”. The objective of this extension is to secure the financial data from the malware. But sometimes it obstructs the QuickBook Online login procedure.
If you want to login QBO then you have to disable this extension. For this, you need to follow the below steps.
- Firstly, click on the three dots at the top right corner.
- Then select More Tools and after that click on the Extensions.
- Here in the search bar type ‘Security Trusteer Rapport’ and disable it.
You can also use Google Chrome in the Incognito Mode to login QuickBooks Online if you don’t want to disable the extension.
NOTE: Before performing the above method make sure to update both browser and the extension and check whether you can sign in or not.
When you load any one of the websites on your computer with the Chrome web browser and you’re incapable to sign into any websites, it can be a problematic circumstance.
For this type of problem, you could examine the web browser’s settings, and make certain that there is not any type of problems linked to Chrome.
These given details are the best solution for all QuickBooks Online login issues. If you are still troubling with QBO sign in problems than you can try dialling our toll-free number +1-855-441-4417. Our support team is always there to assist you.