QuickBooks Payroll Most Common Errors and Troubleshooting
- Last Updated on: January 27th, 2018
- Posted by: admin
- Category: QuickBooks Payroll
QuickBooks Payroll is one of the most loved and useful accounting payrolls services for business. It’s so many helpful features help you in simplifying business. The best thing about it is you can pay your employee very easily. In this article we will discuss about some of the most common Quickbooks payroll error.
It’s some advanced accounting features are making free transactions, automatic tax calculations, handling taxes with email reminders, e-payment.
You may also like: QuickBooks Payroll Error 30159
While using these advanced accounting features; a situation may arise when you face some errors. They mostly occur, when users try to update QB Payroll, tax table update, try to set an employee up for a child support deduction, try to pay employees etc.
The following conditions can be a reason for these errors:
- A tax table file in the Payroll folder is damaged.
- You have not registered your QuickBooks software.
- Your billing information is incorrect.
- The QuickBooks company file is damaged.
Here a list of most common QuickBooks Payroll Errors-
- QuickBooks Payroll Error PS077
- QuickBooks Payroll Error PS107
- QB Payroll Error PS058
- QuickBooks Payroll Error PS032
- QB Payroll Error PS077
- QuickBooks Payroll Error 15240
Solution of these QuickBooks Payroll Errors
To resolve these errors, perform the following steps carefully. You may not need to complete all of them to fix the problem.
Related Resources: QuickBooks Update Error 12007
1. Run a repair on QuickBooks
- First of all click on Start button and select Control Panel.
- Then, Double-click Add or Remove Programs.
- Select the QuickBooks program, and then click Change/Remove.
- Click Next, in the QuickBooks Installation window.
- Select Repair, click Next, and then click Repair, in the QuickBooks Maintenance window.
- Click Finish, in the QuickBooks Maintenance Complete window.
If the first step is not working then uninstall and reinstall QuickBooks.
Click on the Microsoft Windows Start button and select Control Panel
Related Article: QuickBooks Payroll setup checklist: Desktop/Online/Intuit Payroll
Manually remove the following QuickBooks installation folders:
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Intuit
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Intuit
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Common Files\Intuit
and C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents (Shared Documents)\Intuit
I hope these two solutions would have solved your problem. If your issue persists: Call our QuickBooks Online support number “ +1 855 441 4417 ”. You will be connected to one of our accountant who will simplify your problem and resolve it.
Read some of our other useful articles/blogs: