Find a QuickBooks ProAdvisor To
Finding an Intuit certified expert is easy with Wizxpert. Talk to a QuickBooks Proadvisor now to easily manage all the accounting tasks like, creating invoices, paying bills, tracking reports and transaction, managing inventory etc. Get instant help. Dial our toll-free number & talk with a US based accounting expert.
What is a QuickBooks ProAdvisor?
QuickBooks ProAdvisor is a certified independent accounting professional advisor who helps you to grow your business. Apart from this, they help you to save your time by doing all your finance-related work like accounting, tax return, record of receipts and set financial goals.
Why to hire QuickBooks ProAdvisor Consultant?
To Gain valuable insights and information
Your ProAdvisor can provide expert advice and guidance, that’s tailor-made for your business.
To get more efficiency in your business
Your ProAdvisor stays up-to-date on the latest accounting rules so you don’t have to.
Helps you to focus on what you want to achieve
A ProAdvisor can help you in spending less time on your books and more time pursuing your passion.
Which type of help are you looking for?
Every business needs a trustworthy bookkeeping system as well as an expert accountant to design, organize and control to make sure everything is going well. Wizxpert provides top quality accounting and bookkeeping services.
QuickBooks Setup & consulting
Within a few years, we have built up a team of amazing people. They have years of experience and expertise in QuickBooks products. Get assisted for setup, installation, troubleshooting error, backup & upgrades.
Tax & Financial Planning
Minimizing taxes is possible with the help of proper financial planning. WizXpert has a dedicated team of QuickBooks certified Proadvisor & accountant who believes in providing comprehensive services in these areas.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Intuit’s QuickBooks ProAdvisor Program?
Intuit’s QuickBooks ProAdvisor Program is designed to help professionals and accountants to grow their practice while serving millions of QuickBooks users maintain and optimize their businesses.
QuickBooks ProAdvisor Program is basically intended for accounting, bookkeeping, tax, and counseling professionals who are providing services to third-party clients.
What are the different certifications for ProAdvisor Consultants?
A ProAdvisor can hold four different types of certifications. To become a certified Quickbooks ProAdvisor, it is compulsory to qualify these certification exams. These certifications are as follows:
- QuickBooks Certification: The exam of QuickBooks certification is simple it covers some basic topics, such as QuickBooks installation, setup, recording transactions, and financial reporting. Candidate must have to score 85% to pass the exam and get six chances to pass this exam. The main aim of this certification to check the basic proficiency of candidates with QB.
- QuickBooks Advanced Certification: This certification exam covers the intermediate-level accounting principles, advanced QuickBooks features, and requires candidates to demonstrate the ability to troubleshoot client data files.The main aim of this certification to check the advanced proficiency of candidates with QB.
- QuickBooks Point of Sale (Certification): When you want to work for the retail industry you must clear the QuickBooks Point of Sale Certification exam. This certification exam will expired in a two-year after passing, so ProAdvsiors needs to recertify once every two years. If you are seeking Quickbooks Proadvisor for small retailing business so this is the right choice for you. Because you’ll know you’re working with someone who understands your industry if you choose a ProAdvisor with this certification.
- QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions Certification: QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions Certification certification exam designed to test an individual’s knowledge of QuickBooks financial products and demonstrate their ability to provide on-site QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions setup and support to clients. To get this certification, the candidate must pass the basic QuickBooks certification and then only eligible to appear in Enterprise Solutions certification exam.
How to Find a QuickBooks ProAdvisor Consultant in Your Area?
There are numerous ways to find the best accountant for your Business. You can find it online as well as offline. Some of them are listed below:
- Website of QuickBooks ProAdvisor:- More than 50,000 certified QuickBooks ProAdvisor are there in the US. You could find the best Proadvisor near to you by checking on the Intuit website and on that site, just provide your City, State or your Zip code. Or, you can directly filter it by a specific service.
- Accountex Website:- Accountex, which is a global membership community that provides training to accounting professionals. Similar to Intuit, you have to provide your City, State, and Zipcode and from there you can get an Accountant.
- Meetups Group:- Visit the Meetup website and search for the keyword ‘QuickBooks’, and check whether a Meetup group is there in your area or not. Meetup group is a group of multiple members and they meet up once a month. If there is a group near your locality, then go to the organizer and ask them for a QuickBooks expert.
- Office of Local SBDC:- Local Small Business Development Centres provide free financing, marketing and business-related works to local entrepreneurs. Here, not all are Intuit certified expert, so you have to mention there that you are looking for QuickBooks ProAdvisor.
What are the benefits of hiring a QuickBooks ProAdvisor?
If you hire certified QuickBooks Proadvisor, it will be very beneficial for your business.
- Proadvisor helps you to create invoices for customers, reconciling your accounts, paying bills, accurate books, and many accounting related activities.
- Set up and customization of your QuickBooks software.
- Troubleshoot all your technical issues related to software.
- They receive handsome discounts on QuickBook products that can be extended to clients.
- Always update you with the new product and release in the market.
- You can save your time, and give proper dedication to your work.
What is the best time to hire a QuickBooks Professional?
The best time to hire a QuickBooks Professional is between May and October because by this time the tax season is over(January- April), and the probability of getting a call back is higher.
January to April is the busiest time for a QuickBooks ProAdvisor as they are busy with their old and new clients, so try to book a ProAdvisor as soon as possible to avoid any kind of disruption and rush
What are the services and costs of a QuickBooks ProAdvisor?
QuickBooks ProAdvisor offers Bookkeeping services and Accounting, set up QuickBooks and connects Bank accounts or Credit Card accounts. Basically, some ProAdvisor who are CPAs or EAs provides monthly Book preparations and Tax return. Look at these accounting services provided by QuickBooks Proadvisor:
- Accounting and Bookkeeping:- It includes invoicing customers, reconciling bank accounts and paying the bills. ProAdvisor manages all the company’s accounting work.
- QuickBooks setup and Consulting:-This includes setting up a new company with QuickBooks. Once QuickBooks starts running, ProAdvisor then continues as a consultant and can help the company with the QuickBooks account. The services includes-
- Setting the customers
- Setting the vendors
- List setup of Products and Services
- List setup of accounts
- Connecting bank accounts to QuickBooks
- Connecting Credit card account to QuickBook
- Financial planning and Tax:- It includes Payroll tax return preparation, quarterly and annual income tax return preparation and any other tax payments that urgently need to be made. For this type of planning, It is common for businesses to reach to the QuickBooks ProAdvisor at the end of the year.
- Computer Consulting:- This includes the setting of QuickBooks on the server or network so that multiple users can access it.
The cost of proAdvisor is depended on the service which you want
|Service Type||What encompass||Charges|
|QuickBooks Training||Sessions of group training, Individual training||For 1 or 2 trainee – $75/hour|
For more than 3 trainee- $500- $1000 per day
|Company file Setup||Vendors and Customer setup, Products and Services setup, Customer chart of Account, Connect credit card or Bank account||Startup company- more than $150|
Established Company- more than $300
|Payroll||Payroll tax deposits, Produce payroll checks, File and prepare payroll tax forms||More than $100/month|
|Periodic review||Statement of profit and loss, Balance sheet, Trial balance report, Cash flows statement||Monthly- $150 or more|
Quarterly- $300 or more
Annually- $500 or more
|Bookkeeping Services||Pay vendor bills, manage customer invoices, Prepare financial statements||Startup company- $150/month or more|
Established company- $250/month or more
|Troubleshooting||You can call and ask for help||15 min resolution- $60/month|
30 min resolution- $120/month
30 min + resolution- $100/hour or more
How to view your profile on the Find-a-ProAdvisor website?
When you set up your profile on the Find-a-ProAdvisor website, you can easily preview your profile by following these steps:
- Visit, Find-a-ProAdvisor website.
- Alternatively, select one of the listed specifications to narrow the search results.
- Now, Enter your ZIP code, area, city, and related information to you, then click on Search.
Note: If you enabled your profile in the ‘Include in search result’ option at the time of setup, then your proAdvisor profile will appear in the list of results.
Why small businesses are more successful with an accounting pro?
Small Businesses need some extra care and attention from professionals to keep constantly on track. There are the following reasons to verify that small businesses are more successful with an accounting pro.
- You can set up your business properly.
- You can spend more time focusing on your long-term goals rather than performing bookkeeping or admin tasks.
- Get expert advice and help at any point of time.
- Helps you to make real-time smart decisions and get proper guidance on how to plan for the future
- Easily audit all your financial reports
How to become a QuickBooks ProAdvisor?
The only way to become a QuickBooks ProAdvisor is by giving QuickBooks certification exam(already discussed in previous Question) of 55 questions in which you have to score 80 percent or more than that. Don’t worry If you are unable to clear the exam in the first attempt, you can try multiple times. So don’t lose your hope, try your best!
Here are the 3 steps to signing in for the exam
- Sign up for QuickBooks Accountant:- This is the initial step where you have to create a free QuickBooks Online Accountant account (QBOA). Here, you need to provide a couple of basic information of yours like your email address, your first and last name and your contact number and for the security credentials, try to make strong password(recommended). For a free sign-in account, you don’t require any credit /debit card details or any of your sensitive data.
- Prepare for your QuickBooks ProAdvisor certification exam:- Once your profile is active, now you can start your preparation. Prepare from 7 training modules, that are given to you free of cost in your QuickBooks Online Accountant Account (QBOA). The main topics covered in this certification program for accountants are setting up clients, banking and tools, reports, supporting small business clients, managing work, QuickBooks Solutions for clients and Preparing client’s book.
- Give the Test:- To give the test, you have to log in to the QBOA, and click on the test. The test doesn’t cost you anything. A total of 55 questions will be there in 7 sections and alotted timing will be of 2 hours. You have to score more than 80 percent to qualify. Three attempts will be given to you, consecutively if you don’t qualify then you have to wait for 60 days and again try for test.
Under the proper assistance of certified experts of QuickBooks ProAdvisors.