Undo/Delete a Reconciliation In QuickBooks?
- Last Updated on: December 10th, 2018
- Posted by: admin
- Category: Quickbooks
If you want to know that how to undo a reconciliation in QuickBooks then just go through the given article. Or if you don’t want to waste your time then call our Intuit Certified QuickBooks ProAdvisor, to get instant support in order to complete this process.
In the desktop versions of QB, you can undo past reconciliation all in one step. In order to use QuickBooks Online bank reconciliation, you must un-reconcile each transaction separately via the Register.
If your QB balance sheet doesn’t match your bank statement following in position or time a monthly reconciliation, it’s frequently essential to unreconciled your QuickBooks transactions before fixing any error. Just go through the article in detail to boost your knowledge.
- The payment was recorded for an incorrect date.
- A transaction was properly checked off and found that had not cleared yet.
- The bank reconciliation was forced and now need to be corrected in a proper way.
- The bank statement date was incorrect or not an actual date.
Follow the below steps to undo or delete a reconciliation of an account
- First of all, go to Banking from the left menu.
- Next, Choose Banking at the top.
- After that, Choose the Account at the top.
- You need to choose Go to Register/Account History, above the Action column.
- Again, search the transactions that need to be unreconciled, one at a time.
- Then, To highlight tab on the transaction.
- Now, tab on the R on the top line of the transaction, which is between the Amount and Deposit Or Charge and Payment amount.
- After that, clicking in this field will give you the permission to change the transaction’s status to the desired status from blank = unreconciled to C = Cleared.
- Click on Save.
- You’ll see a pop-up will display this image.
- Click Yes.
How To Undo Bank Reconciliation In QuickBooks Online Accountant version(QBOA)
- At first, you need to click on the Gear Icon.
- Next, Tap Reconcile under Tools.
- Again, the select bank account that you want to Undo reconciliation.
- Now, just keep your mouse over the reconciliation month you want to undo. During that time you’ll notice an UNDO button to the right of the Auto Adjustment column.
- After that, just tap on the UNDO button.
- The following message will appear:
- Then, tap OK.
- And finally, you’ll see the success screen will open.
- Now, tap OK.
Do you know how to Undo A Reconciliation In Quickbooks Online Version? we will discuss here some easy steps to undo a reconciliation and transaction are reconciled one by one.
- Quickbooks Online reconciles transactions separately, so you must reconcile them one at a time.
- To begin, choose “Registers” from the Banking menu.
- Then choose the account from the Register Name drop-down menu.
- Tap the transaction you want to unreconciled, and then delete the “R” at the top of the transaction to change its rank to unreconciled.
If you plan to reconcile each of the transactions for a period, it may help to first print a list of reconciled transactions using the Reconcile alternative from the Banking menu.
QuickBooks Desktop Versions:
Do you know how to Undo A Reconciliation In Quickbooks Desktop? we will discuss here some easy steps to undo a reconciliation. If you use a desktop version of QB, such as QuickBooks Pro or QuickBooks Premier.
- You can unreconciled a complete reconciliation by clicking “Reconcile Now” from the Banking screen.
- Then select the option “Undo Last Reconciliation.”
If you face any payroll related issues, you can dial our QuickBooks Payroll tech support phone number 1-855-441-4417 in order to get support and the best solution.