QuickBooks Error 1904 occurs when the system becomes unstable and critical system files start missing. These issues happen and will continue to happen once your computer doesn’t get maintained often. The problem you’re facing currently should get fix instantly to avoid additional damage. You can either read these instructions to fix its own, or you can also take help from or QB enterprise support team.
As QuickBooks is one of the best accounting software for small as well as medium size Business. The software ensures accurate management of your business finances. It has gained huge popularity for its unique and hassle-free way of keeping track of the incoming and outgoing flow of case.
Related Article: Fix QuickBooks Banking Error 102- Wizxpert [A Complete Guide]
It’s not necessary that the user of this application keep good knowledge of accounting, anyone can use either they are expert in accounting or not.
There are advanced features in this software in the medium size companies more than one user can use it this is known as multi-user mode. Hence using the QuickBooks company files with a network in the multi-user mode and at the time of restoring the backup, you can see this QB Error Code 1904. This error happened due to network connections with the host systems are not responding or disrupted.
How to fix QuickBooks Error 1904
There are two following ways to solve this error:
The Automated User Solution:
- Restart your computer.
- Download this (Error 1904 QuickBooks) repair utility.
- Press the Fix Repair button after the scan is complete.
- Install the program and click the Scan button.
Related article: QB Error 1904:  failed to register while installing. How to fix?
The Manual User Solution:
- Restart your computer after the restoration is finished.
- Start the computer and log on as Administrator.
- Click the Next button in the confirmation window.
- Then select All Programs, Accessories, System Tools, and finally, choose System Restore and Click the Start button.
- Choose the latest System Restore point from the displayed on this list, click a restore point list and then press next.
- Select Restore my computer to an earlier time option in the new window and then click next.
- If you only have QB Database manager this will not work, you must install the actual QuickBooks exe as well.
- This is a Microsoft Windows error usually due to installation not being run as administrator.
- Double check that QuickBooks exe is installed on the server before installing Avalara Avatax.
- This can also be caused. If you are trying to install the connector on a Server that doesn’t have the actual QB exe installed on it.
- Once you click OK on the error the installation will say that it was successfully complete.
- Navigate to AvaTax Configuration (File>AvaTax>Configuration)
- Run QuickBooks as Administrator
- Select Test Connection.
We hope that you have got enough information about QB Error 1904. If you want anything more or have any question similar to this. Feel free to contact our QuickBooks customer help the team. You can do so easily by dialing our helpline number +1-855-441-4417.