Looking for how to fix QuickBooks error code C=343? In this article, we have provided a complete guide to aid you with detailed info and solution to fix the issue. Read the article to understand the error c=343 and learn to fix it in simple steps with ease, go through the article to resolve the issue, here we have provided different solutions to troubleshoot the issue, implement them and get it resolved. For more info contact us toll-free: +1-844-405-0904
Table of Contents
What is QuickBooks Error Code C=343?
Most of the time, you get a C=343 or the file name is not executable or may be not compatible with Windows when you open QuickBooks desktop. It may cause restrictions to accessing your company file and QuickBooks may not respond. Users should take care of updating software at regular intervals and upgrading it to the latest version.
We will discuss here step-by-step instructions to deal with it. You can also take help from experts of the QuickBooks Support team.
Causes of QuickBooks Error Code C = 343
According to Intuit, this error can occur when:
- The MsXML Services .dll file is damaged, missing, or unregistered. MsXML.DLL is a Windows Dynamic Link Library (DLL) file. DLL files basically contain the program code, data, and resources needed by programs or web browser extensions.
- If you’re not using the latest release of QuickBooks. You can verify the latest version and release it by pressing F2 to display the Product Information Window.
- If any files are missing from the folder that contains QuickBooks files.
- This error message is also shown seen if the file is unregistered.
- There is also a possibility to see this error if your QuickBooks software is not updated to the latest release.
First, you need to re-register these files while QuickBooks is not running and then re-start QuickBooks to check if the problem has been fixed. If this error still occurs, you’ll need to download and reinstall Microsoft’s Core XML services otherwise you have to follow some of the given methods to resolve it.
How to Resolve QuickBooks Error Code C=343
Intuit provides three solutions to fix this issue. You may try first or all the solutions. Perform the given solution in the order discussed below to get the best result.
Solution 1: QuickBooks Desktop should be up-to-date
- Open the QuickBooks again.
- If you still face this problem, follow the next solution.
Solution 2: Record the files of MSXML.DII
It concentrates on the Installation of Windows, which is not the product of Intuit.
For running a 32-bit computer, do the following steps:
- Open the Run window.
- Enter “Regsvr32 MSXML3.dll” in the run bar.
- Click OK.
- After successfully registering, you will receive a message at the end showing “Succeed”.
- Now, restart the QuickBooks.
If the error still occurs then download and install Microsoft Core XML Services from any QuickBooks website.
For running a 64-bit computer, do follow the steps below:
- Open the Run window.
- Enter cmd.
- Click OK.
- Now, open C drive.
- Enter CD – windows – syswow64 and then click ok.
- Now, Enter Regsvr32 MSXML3.dll and then press enter key.
- Then, Enter Regsvr32 MSXML4.dll and again press enter key.
- After successful registration of both files, restart the QuickBooks.
If this solution didn’t fix this error, then follow the next solution.
Solution 3: Uninstall and reinstall the MSCML.dll files.
- Open the download page of Microsoft Core XML files.
- Install these files.
- Double-click on msxml.msi to open it and follow the instructions which will be shown on the screen.
- Restart the QuickBooks.
Solution 4: Always use QuickBooks in safe mode
- For using QuickBooks in safe mode you have to press the ctrl key and hold it and then double-tap on the icon of QuickBooks.
- Then you can see that QuickBooks is opened in safe mode with many company files.
- Then the next step is to click on the file menu.
- After doing the above steps you have to select the open file and browse through the document.
- Now the next step is to click on run verify and rebuild data.
- Now you have to check whether the new company file is open or not after opening QuickBooks. If there is any issue then follow the given steps:
- Firstly you have to select the file.
- Then go to the utilities.
- After that click on verify data.
Solution 5: Fix the error manually
- So, for fixing the error manually, you need to register again all the needed files or folders.
- For checking whether your issue is resolved or not you have to reboot your QuickBooks software.
- If there is still an issue then you have to download and reinstall Microsoft’s code XML services.
Solution 6: Use ‘QuickBooks install diagnostic tool’
Download the QuickBooks tools hub program
- Firstly you have to download the latest version of the QuickBooks tool hub.
- Save the .exe file that is downloaded.
- Then the next step is to open the QuickbooksToolHub.exe and then agree to the terms and conditions to install it.
- After completion of the installation, you can open the tool hub by double-clicking on the icon.
Run the QuickBooks install diagnostic tool
- For this, firstly you have to open the tool hub program.
- Then the next step is to select the installation issue tab.
- Now you can see the QuickBooks install diagnostic tool button click on it to run.
- After that, you have to wait for it for processing, it may take time up to 15 to 20 minutes depending on the web speed.
- Finally, you have to check that all the components are updated or not and reboot your system.
Note: This error code can also appear on QuickBooks Pro, Premier, or any other QuickBooks desktop version, Mostly this case arises with QuickBooks Enterprise, Solution is the same for all the desktop versions.
If you are not satisfied doing these solutions on your own, you can contact to the finest assistance to QuickBooks users which helps them to fix their QuickBooks issues within a moment. Call us at QuickBooks support phone number +1-844-405-0904 anytime and from anywhere to fix any issue of QuickBooks accounting software.