In this article, we will try to know everything about resolving QuickBooks Payroll Error 30159 in QuickBooks Desktop.
QuickBooks Payroll is one of the best services provided by Intuit. But some error makes it a little bit frustrating for users. Error 30159 is one of them.
QuickBooks Payroll Error 30159
QuickBooks Payroll Error 30159 is caused due to misconfigured system files in your Window. If you are facing this error then you can either try following these steps or do contact our QuickBooks customer support team +1-855-441-4417.
Symptoms of QB error 30159
- Error appears and crashes the active program.
- Your PC frequently crashes with this error, when running the same program.
- It is displayed on the window screen.
- The system run and perform slowly.
Causes of QuickBooks Error 30159
- QuickBooks software installation is incomplete/QuickBooks installation Error.
- Virus infection that has corrupted Windows system files.
- The QuickBooks Payroll Error 30159 error is caused due to any of the windows system files damage.
- QuickBooks company files are corrupted or damaged.
- EIN (Employer Identification Number) is inactive.
- Your Windows operating system is not updated to the latest release.
- QuickBooks Payroll is not updated.
- Your window registration files are damaged or corrupted.
- Windows files of your system are not configured correctly.
- Any other software has mistakenly deleted some of the QuickBooks files.
- Damaged files are feeding incorrect information.
Related article: Fix QuickBooks Payroll “Failed to send usage data” While Update
How To Fix QuickBooks Error 30159
Method 1: Using QuickBooks Payroll Error 30159 repair tool
- First, start your computer and log in as an administrator.
- Go to the Start button then select All Programs, then tap system Restore.
- In the next window, select “Restore my computer” option and then click Next.
- Select the most recent system and then click Next.
- Click on the confirmation window.
- Restart the computer.
- Download QuickBooks Payroll Error 30159 repair tool.
- Then click the Scan button.
- Click on the Fix Errors button after the scan is completed.
- Restart again your computer.
Method 2: By Clean up your Disk
- You can also fix error 30159 by cleaning up the disk of your system.
Method 3: Using System Restore in Windows
- First, click on the Windows Start icon and in the search bar type System Restore and hit enter.
- Then, select the System Restore option.
- Here, you need to enter the administrator credentials.
- Follow the on-screen instructions carefully to continue.
- Finally, you can now restore the system.
Related Article: How to fix common QuickBooks Payroll errors?
Method 4: Add EIN (Employer Identification Number) to your company file
- First, open and login to your QuickBooks software.
- After that, select the Payroll option.
- Then, click on the ‘Use my existing payroll service’ option.
- Next, a new window will open ‘Account Maintenance’.
- In this window, click on the ‘Add File’ option.
- Then, click on the radio button in front of Add EIN Number.
- If the radio button is already disabled then it means you have already correctly subscribed to the EIN number of your company.
- Then, click Next and then review all the information.
Method 5: Manually Update your System
- First, log in to your system with administrator credentials.
- Then, go to the Windows Start icon and click on the All Programs.
- After that, choose Accessories and then select the System Tools option.
- Then, click on the System Restore option.
- Here, locate and select the ‘Restore my computer to an earlier time’ option.
- Then, click on the Next button and wait for the confirmation window to appear.
- Once the process is finished, restart the computer.
You can also use a repair tool for resolving this error. We hope it will help you to resolve the error 30159. If you are still facing this problem hire our QuickBooks ProAdvisor or you can contact our QuickBooks Support team through a 24/7 toll-free number +1-855-441-4417 for an instant solution. We can handle all types of issues related to QuickBooks.