Payroll Setup Error code format 00000 XXXXX [Unrecoverable Error]
- Last Updated on: July 21st, 2017
- Posted by: admin
- Category: QuickBooks Payroll
An Overview-Payroll Setup Error code Format
You receive an error code in the format: 00000 XXXXX. The error code changes, depending on what you are trying to do in Payroll and the version and release of QuickBooks used. They can appear as “Error: QuickBooks Payroll Setup – Error Code: XXXXX XXXXX” or “Unrecoverable Error: Error Code: XXXXX XXXXX.” The codes can range from 00000 00001 to 00000 99999.For more information, you can contact our QuickBooks Payroll Support team.
Causes of This Unrecoverable Error
Generally, These errors occur when a file name in the Vendor or Employee Center, or on a time sheet, contains a special character or when there is a duplicate entry for an employee’s name.:
- 00002 71328
- 00002 20123
- 00000 17002
- 00000 38049
- 00000 88579
- 00000 38772
- 00000 97340
- 00000 88703
- 00000 40370
- 00000 99867
- 00000 88703
- 00000 34289
How to Resolve it:
- With the error message on your display, click the View Report link from the error window. Another window appears with a partial view of the failure’s details.
- Find and open the file in Internet Explorer by ReportHeader.xml double-clicking on the file name from the list in the window.
- If it does not open, record the location of the file ReportHeader.xml.
- With Windows Explorer, go to the location for the Reportheader.xml file and open the file ReportHeader.xml by right-clicking and choosing Open in a new window in Internet Explorer.
- Hold down CTRL+ F on your keyboard to open the search box then type Exception String 0in the search box.
The statement after Exception String 0 in the report will indicate where the error is coming from and you should therefore make the necessary changes to correct it.
If Error Still persists then you Should Call our QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1 855 441 4417. This team will help you to fix all issues. You can contact any time because we are always ready to help our QuickBooks users. So feel free and call us.