What do you know about Automatic recurring vendor payments? Let us tell you about this. It is a technique through which you can enable automatic payments for vendors in QuickBooks that are activated for online invoices and vendors paid on a regular basis. You can set up automatic recurring vendor payments to eliminate the chances of missing a future payment and you can also save time by setting up an automatic recurring vendor payment in QuickBooks Desktop.
How to set up QuickBooks automatic recurring vendor payment
If you have an existing check:
If you have already created a check for the vendor with the amount you want to pay, search the check from any of the following:
From the register:
- Go to the banking menu and then select the use register(Ctrl+R).
- If you have already multiple accounts then select the right bank account for the payment.
- After that, find and double-click the check you like to memorize.
From the check detail report:
- Go to the Reports menu, select Banking and then click Check Detail.
- After that, filter the transactions type to check and the name of all vendors.
- At last, find and double-click the check you want to memorize.
From the vendor center:
- Go to the vendor’s menu and then choose the vendor center.
- After that, click on the transactions tab and then select checks.
- At last, find and double-click the check you like to memorize.
If you haven’t created a check yet:
- Go to the banking menu and then click Write Check(Ctrl+W).
- After that, fill out the check as you like it to appear each time.
- Click save and close.
Memorize the check
- Go to the check window and then click Memorize(Ctrl+M)or from the edit menu, click Memorize check.
- After that, select the reminder option.
- Now, In the How often option, select the frequency(monthly, weekly, daily, etc).
- In the Next Date option, select the date of the next payment.
- In the Number remaining option, type the number of payment you wish the program to enter.
- And then In the Days in advance to enter an option, enter how many days in advance you want to program to record the transaction or remind you to type. Select 0 if you like it to post on the day of choice.
- Choose OK to memorize the transaction and return to the write checks window.
Note: If you don’t verify the box, it will show in the Print Check queue on the day it is recorded.
- For autopay, modify the check number to auto payment or Epay.
- Choose the Save and Close button to save the check.
Based on the reminder option you selected, you will either receive a reminder to create the check or to print it when the next occurrence is due.
Thanks for your valuable visit. We hope this article will help you to resolve your queries. If you have any other queries in your mind, you can visit us here anytime soon. If you want any further discussion on this topic or need any QuickBooks support, you can talk to an Intuit Certified QuickBooks ProAdvisor at our toll-free number +1-844-405-0904 to get instant support anytime anywhere in all over the USA.