PayPal Integration with QuickBooks Online
- Last Updated on: July 21st, 2017
- Posted by: admin
- Category: QuickBooks Online
Overview – QuickBooks Online and PayPal Integration
PayPal is a brisk, safe and secure way to send money, make an online payment, receive money or discover a merchant account. With over 100 million plus active registered accounts, PayPal helps individual people and businesses receive and make payments in more than 100 plus currencies in 200 overs markets. QuickBooks is a set of software who maintain the accounting and provide many other online solution. QuickBooks Online is the web version of the popular accounting packages QB. Use any integration to connect QB Online to hundreds of other apps. To get more information about Paypal Integration with QuickBooks Contact our QuickBooks Online Support team.
How do I Sync PayPal app to QuickBooks?
Visit the Apps tab in QB Online or apps.intuit.com to sync PayPal app to this software. Follow below steps:
- Sign in to your QuickBooks Online account.
- Click on the Apps tab
- Find PayPal App for the search.
- Select App
- Click on Get App Now button
- Select the QuickBooks Online company.
- Allow/Authorize the app to connect to QuickBooks Online
Once setup done, QB Sync with PayPal every 15 minute and update new transaction from PayPal to QuickBooks Online. One more advantage, You will get daily summery detail of integration.
Note:Not connect multiple PayPal account to your QuickBooks Online If connect, you will not able to get detail of sales transaction.
Import PayPal Transactions to QuickBooks Online
If you use PayPal account to gather payments for services or product it has three general ways that you’ll do this:
- With PayPal that you simply would import into your accounting product. This may be associated IIF file or a CSV file.
- Using a PayPal Bank Feed machine, that you may use to reconcile the PayPal account along with your QuickBooks on-line company file.
- Using a program that utilizes the comparatively new PayPal API to drag information into QuickBooks on-line.
Process to importing your PayPal Debit Card Transactions within QuickBooks Online
- Sign to your QuickBooks Online account
- Click the Apps tab
- Place the sync with Paypal app card
- Click on setting of the Sync with Paypal app card. A tab will be opened
- Now, In App setting section click on Edit option.
- Ensure that the check box is marked for Include my Paypal Debit Card transactions when importing.
Above steps will help you to sync and automatically import PayPal Debit Card transactions into QB.
Improve your cash flow with QuickBooks and PayPal
- Get paid faster: – Send associate invoice from your accounting software and seamlessly settle for PayPal payments
- Manage your payments: – Manage your invoices and settle for payments on the associated with the QuickBooks mobile application.
- Easily manage clients: – faucet into over 200M plus active customer accounts exploitation PayPal to pay on-line.
- Books are auto-updated: – QB auto-updates invoices and reconciles charges and deposits, help to keep your books balanced.
- PayPal Payments straight to the bank: – PayPal used to less few trips to the bank. QB auto-deposits your PayPal, Master card and bank transfer payments.
- PCI compliant: – At Intuit, we’re here to guard your business and your customers.
If you have any problem in your QuickBooks PayPal Integration with QuickBooks Online , just contact our QuickBooks Online Customer Helpline Number +1-855-441-4417 to contact them. We provide best technical help to manage QuickBooks PayPal Integration. We’ll Sort out all your confusion or doubt regarding this software.