Navigation in a faster way has always been an important factor for online platforms. By navigation, you observe the sites easily and maintain compatibility with business. We will discuss here How to Navigate QuickBooks? This Navigation helps you where to find everything you need to use QuickBooks. It shows a basic overview of Quickbooks, you can easily understand it. Go through the article and learn all 9 steps to navigate easily. For More info Contact us toll-free; +1-844-405-0904
QuickBooks fit a medium and small-sized business and it offers many version designers to fit the accounting needs of the business. QB is a simple start, easy to use, and also provides tech support for any problems.
The user would not be confused with the working procedure of QuickBooks, you will learn easily where to go to create things like Invoices and receipts, where to see all your customer information, and where to find your company settings. Once you know the location of everything in QuickBooks, you can do work more efficiently and quickly.
9 Easy step to learn how to navigate QuickBooks
Here we will provide steps of how to navigate in QuickBooks? you can follow these steps and navigate the QuickBooks easily.
The first place to stop is the Dashboard
After login to QuickBooks, you will see your dashboard. It will show a quick overview of your business in front of you to see how your business is doing, the location of the Dashboard in the navigation bar is first left. You can click on the dashboard and read information about your business. Dashboards tell the most important information which is mandatory for any user.
Profit & Loss
QuickBooks shows most of the information on the dashboard such as bank account related information,
- How much you spent,
- Sales summary,
- If you connected your account with QuickBooks you can Download your transaction.
- Check bank balance day to day,
- Check customers or clients overdue reports.
- Easily to understand with your profit and Loss.
Create Your First Invoices:
There might be a question in your mind that How do I create an invoice in QuickBooks? You easily create and add new invoices by following steps,
- First, you click on the Invoices tab and click the blue button New Invoice
- Enter all information of the client for whom you are creating invoices, now click on save a customer, this saved customers will show up in a drop-down menu and will autofill if selected when you create invoices.
- Enter the details of your product amount and prices and also choose the tax percentage you wish to exclude or include.
- Add more products if you wish.
- Invoices options including total gross area net, a currency which you’d like to use for invoicing and, a discount, you can select the option invoices according to your convenience.
- You can add any special conditions such as payment on delivery in the Terms Box.
- Click on Save button, if it’s ready to send if the invoice is incomplete save in draft, but first double-check your accounts before you scroll up and click Save.
Note: You save your invoice and you can always do it later.
Add with The Plus Menu
By using Plus sign you add a new thing,
- You can create customer
- Add transactions
- Sales receipt or Invoices
Using the Search Bar
Click on search, you can easily find which is save previously and you can also search check by enter cheque number, date, or amount. Because you have created many invoices and cheques, you might need to find one.
The Left Navigation Bar
Under the navigation bar, QuickBooks has lots of good stuff. You can see your customer’s report under Invoicing you can see your customers, sales, the product you are selling for your Business, and also see many reports to review.
Reports are available on the left which is below on Invoices, you can click on and get to QuickBooks reports.
This icon has many useful features, give you knowledge of company settings and profile information, Gear icon is available at the top right and it’s the right place where you can manage
users to make changes to the chart of accounts.
Advanced Accounting tools
This place shows you accounting tools like,
We hope the above-discussed Navigation steps help you to navigate QuickBooks. If you have any queries related to QuickBooks Desktop, you can dial our toll-free QuickBooks Support +1-844-405-0904, our expert team will surely assist you.