QuickBooks Error 80070057 occurs while double clicking on a company, portable or an .QBW extension file. Sometimes, while trying to run a company file in QuickBooks with “path location.” Error code 80070057 occurs. Now the question is, why is this happening?
These are following possible reasons to happen:
- Company file’s extension has changed, so QuickBooks was not able to read the Company file.
- An extension file, QBB has manually renamed in Mac.
- An extension file has wrongly renamed in QuickBooks’ windows, .QBM, .QBB or .QBX.
- During the creation of the backup file, QuickBooks detects the damage in Company file.
- At the time of installation of QuickBooks, it has corrupted.
- Working on a file which has located in USB flash drive.
Solution 1 – If you are converting your files from Macintosh to Windows
To solve this issue, use the Backup option in Windows function to convert QuickBooks from Mac to Windows.
Solution 2 – Operate clean installation of QuickBooks Desktop.
Uninstall and reinstall QuickBooks Desktop by performing a clean install of QuickBooks Desktop.
If above provided solution does not work, then call QuickBooks Error Support Phone Number: +1855-441-4417