When you are encountered Error Code 31600 in QuickBooks, your QuickBooks stopped working and you are unable to do your work. There are several reasons behind this error but usually, it occurs while adding or removing accountants in QuickBooks Online.
As soon as possible, you have to fix this problem, in order to continue working on QuickBooks without any interruption.
Error code 31600 occurs in several situations
- This happens when sending payroll through direct deposit
- Creating a backup
- Creating a Portable File
- It is produced during a company file creation
- Trying to use the open company’s facility open
- Running verify or rebuilding properties
- Trying to save a transaction
- When opening any window in QuickBooks, this error occurs
- A company trying to close the file
- Try downloading payroll updates
Related article: How to fix Banking Error 9999 in QuickBooks?
Fix Error Code 31600 by following solutions given below:
Solution 1: Identify first, how many users are affected
- Choose to set up users and passwords from the company menu
- Click set up user
- For Enterprise users, click on the company and select the users
- Select> Set up Users and Roles
- Click ad users and enter the username with the password
- Click on next
- Customize the user as needed
- Click on the finish
- Using the new login credentials, log into the company file
Related article: Fix QuickBooks Error 404
Solution 2: Press your QuickBooks desktop
Press desktop while starting QuickBooks
- Need Control key to press and hold
- Double click on your quick book program icon.
- Unless you have a company open window and hold down the control key
Press desktop while opening the company file
- For the first stage, do not make any company open window, click to select and select the desired company file
- Hold the Alt key
- Click Open
- Release the key and enter your username and password, if you are prompted for login information
- Do not release the Alt key until your file is completely open, hold down the Alt key and click OK
- A blank screen is displayed by QuickBooks
- Your company file is completely open if you can highlight a QuickBooks menu by making it fun to Your Points.
Related article: Enhanced Inventory Receiving
Solution 3: Create a new Windows administrator
- The first step is to click to start
- Click Settings
- Select account
- Click on Family and other users.
- Under the other users, select Add someone else to this PC,
- You must choose that I do not have this sign-in information for this person
- Click Add a User without a Microsoft Account
- Type the name of the new account
- Click on the finish
- Choose newly created account
- Click Account Type
- Click Admin and right-click
Unexpected internal error (31600) how to resolve it?
To resolve that error message, please try to following troubleshooting steps.
- Firstly, you make sure that you are using either Google Chrome & Firefox for QuickBooks online.
- Secondly clear all of your browser’s history and cache, then close your browser fully then log back into the QuickBooks online again.
Please press CTRL+SHIFT+DEL while in the browser and it would bring up the history menu. Make sure all boxes are ticked. Set he your time for Google Chrome ” the beginning of time” and for Firefox, please set the time frame to be “Everything”
Unexpected Internet Error(31600) this problem or error code is a known issue in QuickBooks Online and QuickBooks. This problem is available either by self-service or paid support options. Our QuickBooks Experts are available to resolve your Quickbooks problems to ensure minimal downtime and continue running your business.firstly you try to resolve the problems yourself by looking for a resolution. If there is any complex problem or you are unable to solve the problem, you may contact us by clicking here or by using other support options.
Support error message
QB repair pro will resolve it efficiently and affordable. Resolution of you or issue pay nothing
Error recovery for message
QB recovery is the recommended QuickBooks data recovery and QuickBooks conversions service provider.
Additional Support Options:
- Error message
- History menu
- QuickBooks Online
- To open the run window, press Windows + R on your keyboard.
- Select Control Panel and click OK
- Click the user account and select manage another account
- Select other accounts and click Add Account
- Without a Microsoft account, you have to click to sign in
- Select the local account and type the username, password and password prompt
- Click next
- The screen will return to manage other accounts screen
- Select the newly created account and click on edit
- Click on the drop-down option and choose admin
- Click Ok
Windows 7 and Windows 8
- To open the Run window, press Windows + R on your keyboard.
- Click on Control Panel and click OK
- Click on the user account
- Choose Manage another account
- Click to create a new account
- Enter the name of the new account
- Select admin
- Click Create Account
Solution 4: Create a new Windows server
- Open on Service Manager
- Click on the tool
- Select on Computer Management
- Expand local users and group
- Select groups
- To open the Admin Properties window, double-click on the Administrators group
- Click on Add
- Choose computer, service account or group window, in select users,
- Type the account that you want to add to local administrator groups
- Click OK
Related Article: How to Fix QuickBooks Error 392?
Now, after reading this article, we hope that you are able to fix Error Code 31600 on your own. Sometimes it happens that some of the users are not able to fix the error by following steps. In that case, you need to contact our expert team for further guidance. You can contact our expert at our toll-free QuickBooks Help number +1-855-441-4417.
You may also like: