Time Tracking with QuickBooks
- Last Updated on: February 8th, 2018
- Posted by: admin
- Category: Quickbooks
QuickBooks play very good rule in accounting to overcome all your problems. And it can solve your all business related documents and problems very shortly to consume your time and money. QuickBooks is loaded with useful features, each one having many problems we are having advanced tracking systems to solve your all problems. In this blog we will learn in details about time tracking with QuickBooks.
Related Article: PayPal Integration with QuickBooks Online
What are the benefits of the QuickBooks time tracking?
- Review Employee Timesheets and Approve.
- Capture every billable moment from Browser or Smartphone in any track.
- Recover Lost Revenue, save time and get paid faster to consume money.
- One Click integration with QuickBooks Time Tracking.
Time tracking invoice in QuickBooks:
Lots of businesses charge for work by the hour. If that’s you use QuickBooks time tracking which is simplifying invoice in customers for the available time.
Related Blog: QuickBooks Integration With Salesforce
- First, you’ve got to track the time you’re working for customers
- Open up a time sheet and choose whose times you’re tracking enter the first customer you did work for if this isn’t a customer you’ve entered into QuickBooks yet.
- Click Save only the customer’s name gets saved you can go to the customer’s page later to enter this customer’s contact info.
- Next enter the hours you worked on the days you worked them out a new line for each customer you worked for this week.
- When you’re done, save your time sheet.
- Here comes the cool part. So now it’s the end of the month and time to invoice your customers when you start the customer’s invoice. There’s your billable time.
- Click Add and put each chunk of billable time into the invoice and that’s it.
- The finish off the invoice send it to your customer and get paid for your work. Now it’s your turn start tracking your billable time so QuickBooks can work for you.
Reports of Time Tracking With QuickBooks.
There are 4 Time tracking reports available:
- Recent/Edited Time Activities
- Time Activities by Customer Detail
- Time Activities by Employee Detail
- Unbilled Time
Points to remember.
- This feature of time tracking is currently not available in QuickBooks online Easy start or Simple start. QuickBooks online plus as well as QB online Essential only have this feature.
- Currently Time tracking is also not available on mobile devices.
This is one of the most common questions user face while using Intuit payroll service. In todays article, we have tried to sort out this problem. Follow the steps carefully. If you have any things to discuss with our expert team, QuickBooks Payroll Service you are most welcome. Our helpline number is +1 855 441 4417