Again WiZXpert is here with the new article, i.e, how to order checks, tax forms, and other supplies for QuickBooks Online. The article is here to describe the checks, types, and definitions of the related terms as well. Read the complete article to get your query resolved, and start performing the related tasks. If you want to order, cancel, return, and also have any issue to discuss, or desire to examine the status of your supplies that you have purchased, you can visit our official Intuit market site or directly contact us at our toll-free+1-844-405-0904.
Check out the list of the forms and supplies that you can easily use with QuickBooks. These forms are customized and print easily with QuickBooks, saving you time while giving your forms your professional look.
- Order by phone: Specify that the form or supply you have purchased will be used with QuickBooks Online to assure that the right supply has delivered.
- Returning supplies/forms (mainly checks): In the most situation, a refund or credit can be provided. The decision rests on the IntuitMarket group. Once you have words with the IntuitMarket group and a decision has been made then you are able to mail the supply back. Or you can also contact us, we will help you.
List of Order Checks, Tax Forms, and Other supplies
QuickBooks only allows you to prints pre-printed vouchers and 3-part checks and apart from this also prints the amount, date, or name of the payee. Read more about how to print checks in QuickBooks Online.
From the Banking page, you can easily order basic voucher checks immediately. Go through with the below steps:
- Go to the Dashboard, click on Banking.
- Click on the arrow near to Update option in the top right corner and choose Order checks. The IntuitMarket site always opens to the Basic Voucher Checks page.
Note: The employees who are using the Direct Deposit, only print as pay stubs, it can only be printed on 8.5″ X 11″ plain paper.
As we above discussed QuickBooks Online has the ability to print on the pre-printed deposit slip. This deposit slip displays your name, your company name, bank routing code, account number, etc. These are detailed are already print on deposit slips.
If you did not print slips earlier this is your first-time experience printing pre-printed deposit slip, then first go to the Print option at the bottom of your computer screen, then click on Setup and Alignment.
Check out these steps to print a deposit slip:
- From your register Bank, Find the deposit you have to print
- Click on the highlight the deposit, after that go to the Edit option.
- Choose the Print option on the Deposit screen. Note: If you want to use pre-printed deposit slips then you are restricted to 18 line items per deposit slip.
- Now on your screen, you got a pop-up window with the following choices:
- Deposit slip and deposit summary
- Include cash in Total Number of Deposited Items
- Deposit summary only
- From the above option choose your selection and then click on OK.
QuickBooks Online is compatible with the size 10 window envelopes. If you want to explore more information on how to use envelopes in QuickBooks Online, then look for the Help option that you will find in the upper-right corner of your screen. For search, you need to insert the keyword Envelopes.
Go through with the following steps to turn on the printing preference for window envelopes:
- Go to the Settings ⚙.
- Click on the Accounts and Settings below the Company option.
- Choose the Sales option from the left menu.
- Click on the Customize look and feel, under the Customize section.
- Choose Edit under the Action column
- Click on Edit print settings in the Design tab.
- Last click on Done.
Printing on pre-printed invoice forms is not supported by QuickBooks Online but you have an option to customize your invoice. Check out the following steps:
- Click on Settings ⚙.
- Now look for the Accounts and Settings options under your Company.
- Later, click on Sales from the left menu list.
- Click on Customize look and feel under the Customize section.
- Now here, click the options that you want to customize and select on Done. Note: If you have not customized anything earlier, then go to the New Style and click on the Invoice.
This is a form that can be joined by a single check to print as a whole sheet. Form Leaders are available in sets of 10 and each form is good to go with 40 uses. If you have any wrong check stock for QuickBooks Online then you can directly order Form Leaders from IntuitMarket anytime
Tax Forms (W-2s and 1099s)
If you want to print your W-2 form, read how to print 1099s W-2s forms. The IRS need you to file a 1099-MISC form for every vendor for which you make any type of payment.
Hope this article will be helpful to you for understanding how to order checks, tax forms, and other supplies for QuickBooks Online and also have to know which services forms and supplies are available for QuickBooks Online.
But still, if you have any queries and issues regarding the Intuit market site, then feel free to contact us on our toll-free +1-844-405-0904 and get quick help from our Intuit Certified ProAdvisor. Our team of technical experts always tries their level best to serve themself in the assistance of our customers.