QuickBooks Error code 5502: In your using the QuickBooks software, you may deal with many issues and errors. There can be so many causes of errors in your accounting tool. When you are trying to store the data in your accounts in QuickBooks, it displays the error 5502.
Many users need to know the source of this error and also how to fix QuickBooks error 5502. If you are also viewing to know about this error, it has happened in your QuickBooks accounting software when the data of QB has been uploaded but it is failed to connect to the server.
Table of Contents
How the QuickBooks Error code 5502 is caused?
QuickBooks Error code 5502 is that the results of the matter grasp online services. Or third-party in the developer application connections to the QuickBooks. The information in your QuickBooks company file was uploaded with success. However, a slip occurred whereas downloading the changes created by applications’ mistreatment grasp online services.
Third-party developer application connections to QuickBooks. Additionally, bear in mind. If you don’t use any online application that modifies your information you will ignore this error. Initially, if you come across any error you should first contact to QuickBooks Error Support team to resolve it or you can fix it manually.
How to Troubleshoot QuickBooks Error Code 5502?
- To the troubleshooting, you need to make sure that you are using the latest release of the Sync Manager.
- The reason you may use the Intuit servers may be busy. Or unavailable at that time and the resolution process is to sync later.
Solution 1: Rename The .ND File
The network data (.ND) file is a configuration file in the QuickBooks application that allows the program to access files over the network. Follow the steps below to fix the damage.ND file:
- Look for the folder that including the QuickBooks company file and open it
- Later, find the similar network file with extension .ND
- Give a Right-click .ND file and click on Rename
- Now, add .OLD at the end of the file name
Solution 2: Create A New Folder & Copy The Company File
Go with the below-given set of steps to create a new folder & copy the Company File
- First, create a new folder on your Desktop and later copy the company file in this recently created folder
- Now, right-click the file and click on Rename and modify the file extension to QBM
- Now start the QuickBooks application and repair all your portable files
- Same, rename the extension of the incorrect company file
- Now, you need to restore all your backups
- If in case the file with the extension.QBX is still not working, rename it
- And later, try to install the latest version of the Sync Manager
Solution 3: Uninstall & Reinstall QuickBooks Application
When the corrupted installation of the QuickBooks application is encountering the error code 5502, follow the below steps to fix this error:
- At very first, uninstall the QuickBooks application
- Next, rename the installation folder.
- Now, again download and re-install the QuickBooks and review the state of the QuickBooks error 5502
Solution 4: Run QuickBooks Database Server Manager
First, you need to scan your file using the QuickBooks Database Server Manager, follow the below-given steps if in case, you are using the file over the network:
- Click the Windows key on your keyboard and run the QuickBooks Database Server Manager
- Select Add Folder, and it will show you Browse Folder
- Now, click on the folder where you want to store your company file and then clock on OK
- Select on Scan and later re-open the company file to check the status of Intuit error code 5502.
After applying this method we hope that you can fix this on your own. if the error still exists or the sync manager is not working, don’t worry we are always there for you to fix all your QuickBooks-related issues. For QuickBooks support, you just need to dial our toll-free number +1-844-405-0904 and talk to our Intuit certified QuickBooks ProAdvisor. We will provide you a quality and instant help, anytime, anywhere in all over the USA.