How To Fix QuickBooks Error code 5502?
- Last Updated on: March 1st, 2019
- Posted by: admin
- Category: QuickBooks Error
QuickBooks Error code 5502: In your QuickBooks software, you can face so many issues and errors. There can be so many causes of errors in your accounting tool. When you are trying to store the data in your accounts in QuickBooks, it displays the error 5502.
Many users need to know the source of this error and also how to fix QuickBooks error 5502. If you are also viewing to know about this error, it has happened in your QuickBooks accounting software when the data of QB has been uploaded but it is failed to connect to the server.
How the QuickBooks Error code 5502 is caused?
QuickBooks Error code 5502 is that the results of the matter grasp on-line services. Or third-party in the developer application connections to the QuickBooks. The information in your QuickBooks company file was uploaded with success. However, a slip occurred whereas downloading the changes created by applications’ mistreatment grasp on-line services.
Third-party developer application connections to QuickBooks. Additionally, bear in mind. If you don’t use any online application that modifies your information you will ignore this error. Initially, if you come across any error you should first contact to QuickBooks Error Support team to resolve it or you can fix it manually.
How to Troubleshoot QuickBooks Error Code 5502?
- To the troubleshooting, you need to make sure that you are using the latest release of the Sync Manager.
- The reason you may use the Intuit servers may be busy. Or unavailable at that time and the resolution process is to sync later.
After applying this method we hope that you can fix this on your own. if the error still exists or the sync manager is not working, don’t worry we are always there for you to fix all your QuickBooks related issues. For QuickBooks help, you just need to dial our toll-free number +1-855-441-4417 and talk to our Intuit certified QuickBooks proAdvisor. We will provide you a quality and instant help, anytime, anywhere in all over the USA.
How to create a new QuickBooks company file to copy the file
- Create a new folder and paste the document there, check whether the full extension will be displayed or not.
- Rename the .qbmfile and change the extension.
- Open a folder and save all files.
- Restore the all portable file after opening the QuickBooks desktop.
- Open the .QBB files and rename the extension of these files if it’s not opening.
- you have to restore all the back-ups.
- If your file is still not opening then rename the file and change the extension.
- now you have to try the latest version of Sync Manager.
with these solutions, you have to successfully resolve your QuickBooks issues. if you still have some Queries then you should easily connect with them by dialing helpline number +1-855-441-4417
Thanks for giving your valuable time to read this article. we hope that you found it is very useful. You are always welcome here anytime soon to find the solution for your other queries.
You may also like: