Welcome to Wizxpert. If you are in hurry to find the best QuickBooks POS support, you have landed in the right place. Finding the right source and real process to contact for QuickBooks help can be burdensome for you. Wizxpert will help you to reach the right person so that you can resolve all your issues related to the QuickBooks Desktop POS. Dial our helpdesk number +1-844-405-0904 for an immediate response.
Table of Contents
QuickBooks Desktop Point Of Sale Overview
QuickBooks Point Of Sale is the Desktop version of QuickBooks, which fits all retail businesses. Its seamless eCommerce integration, multichannel inventory management, and contactless payments feature make it unique from other QuickBooks Desktop products. This is the right option if anyone has a retail business (online, store), which needs advanced inventory management to make sales, and purchases.
How do you Contact QuickBooks Point Of Sale?
There are different ways to directly connect with QuickBooks for POS support. Here we have mentioned all of the mediums below, have a look;
QuickBooks Support Center
Go to the support center of QuickBooks. Search for the topic related to the POS, that you want to get support for. You can find the related article regarding your query. If still, you are unable to find any solution for your query in the resource center, you can join the QuickBooks community and can share your problem. The QuickBooks experienced users, and experts can give answers to your problem in the community.
QuickBooks POS Technical Chat Support
QuickBooks POS chat support is available for the fastest service. This is available from Monday to Friday the time of 6 AM to 6 PM. But recently, chat support is not available because of some official reason. It will available soon, till that, you can visit the Intuit support page. Select the ‘Product Support’ button. It will redirect you to the QuickBooks support center. Search for the query related to your problem, and get the answer.
Intuit QuickBooks POS Support Plan
Intuit has a plan for POS support with the Online backup service. If you will go with this plan, you can get all of the answers, to queries related to QuickBooks POS for an unlimited time. The experts will be available 7 days a week. You can call the experts at 877-282-0782 or can submit your issue related to POS on the time of Monday-Friday (6 am-8 pm), Saturday & Sunday (7 am-4 pm). This plan includes a free online backup service to protect your QuickBooks data. It can store data maximum of up to 5GB.
This plan is available in two different subscriptions; a Monthly support plan, and an Annual support plan. The Monthly POS support plan will be billed monthly at the cost of $79. If this plan is new for you then Intuit will offer a free trial for a month. And the annual support plan will be available at the cost of $589, but for first-time registration, you can afford it at the cost of $499.00.
Procedure to get the plan;
- Click on the link to visit the Intuit Point Of Sale support plan.
- Choose the subscription plan type, and click on the ‘Add to Cart’ option.
- It will show you the subtotal amount to confirm the price.
- Then log in to the QuickBooks POS by clicking on the ‘Sign In’ link.
- Put your email or user ID with the password, and click on the ‘Sign In’ option.
- After that, follow the prompts to purchase the plan for the QuickBooks POS service.
Find a QuickBooks ProAdvisor
If you don’t find anyone in the way that is right for you to get QuickBooks POS service, you can connect with us to find a QuickBooks ProAdvisor. The QuickBooks ProAdvisors are certified and have the knowledge to troubleshoot any kind of issues related to POS. Dial our toll-free number +1-844-405-0904 to get an instant and reliable solution to the POS problem. Otherwise, you can visit the ‘Contact Us’ page and can send your query form to us. Our QuickBooks technical team member will give the response in a short while.
Services, you can get from us
- QuickBooks Point Of Sale setting
- Troubleshooting of QuickBooks POS issue
- Sale of QuickBooks POS
- Update & upgrade of QuickBooks POS
- Integration of POS
- The other technical services related to the QuickBooks POS
Contact QuickBooks Online with the Payments & Merchant Service Center
- You can contact them through QuickBooks Online.
- Firstly you have to log in to your Quickbooks online company.
- Then go to the top right side where you’ll get the Help menu.
- Now the next step you have to choose to Contact us.
- After selecting contact us, you have to put your concern and select Let’s talk.
- Now after doing all the steps you can connect with them in two ways.
- Firstly ask the community
- Secondly start a chat
Helpful Resources for QuickBooks POS
Here are some of the helpful tutorial links, that are available in the article form. These articles will help you to start the POS in QuickBooks and will help set up and troubleshoot issues in QuickBooks Point Of Sale. Find out your query from the list, and run POS without having any issues. If your query is not listed below, dial our toll-free number +1-844-405-0904 for the best QuickBooks support in a short time.
Startup Tutorials for QuickBooks POS
- Importance of QuickBooks Point Sale system
- QuickBooks Point Of Sale bar code scanner
- Why upgrade QuickBooks Point Of Sale
- Integrate POS with QuickBooks
Set Up Tutorial Links
- Set Up eCommerce for QuickBooks Point Of Sale
- Add new customer in QuickBooks POS
- Void or refund customer in QuickBooks POS
- Firewall Configuration for QuickBooks POS
- Activate merchant Service center for QuickBooks Point Of Sale
- Use GoPayment with QuickBooks Point Of Sale
Troubleshooting Tutorials for POS Error
- Multi-store exchange issue in QuickBooks Point Of Sale
- QuickBooks POS XML error
- QuickBooks Point Of Sale error 100060
- QuickBooks Point Of Sale error, and troubleshooting
- Troubleshoot multi-user issues
- QuickBooks Point Of Sale Invalid product number error
- QuickBooks Error 175305
- Unexpected error in QuickBooks POS
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Can QuickBooks be used for POS?
Yes, QuickBooks can be used for POS. QuickBooks Desktop POS is the available plan to manage an online, and in-store business.
What is the difference between QuickBooks, and QuickBooks Point Of Sale?
Both versions of QuickBooks (Online & Desktop) are designed for small, and mid-sized businesses to manage their accounts. But the QuickBooks Point of Sale is designed to manage the in-store, and online store business.
Is QuickBooks Point of Sale compatible with Windows 10?
Yes, QuickBooks Point Of Sale is completely compatible with Windows 10.
How do I contact QuickBooks Point of Sale?
Dial the toll-free number +1-844-405-0904 to contact QuickBooks Point of Sale. You will be connected with certified experts, who have many years of experience serving services regarding QuickBooks.