Intuit Gopayment helps you take a debit card and get a credit card from your mobile device. It can be an iPhone, iPad or Android. Plug the credit score card reader without delaying your device for easy payment processing. The new Intuit GoPayment readers are actually EMV compliant. So you may take charge with self-belief with both a chip card or non-chip card. Read here to Use GoPayment with QuickBooks Point of Sale.
Payment on the Go with QuickBooks point of sale
Want to realize a mystery? Well, it isn’t genuinely a secret but many human beings don’t know approximately it. QuickBooks Point of Sale plus GoPayment allows for actual-time stock tracking and mobile income. Did you know that you can use GoPayment with QuickBooks Point of Sale and update this list? All you have to do is, what list you want to sync with your GoPayment device, and you will be able to sell it.
A Few Things You Need to know
- QuickBooks POS Mobile Sync feature gives you the liberty to ring up credit score card sales anywhere interior or outdoor of your store.
- GoPayment allows you to choose all types of payment inclusive of coins, test, experiment, key, or swipe card.
- Quickbooks payment includes an unwanted GoPayment account.
- Swipe charge fits the low Quickbook Payment Fee.
- GoPayment users iPhone and Android devices.
- All sales and listing information is synchronized with your Point of Sale software.
- New payments are entered in the form of QuickBooks Point of sale sales receipts.
- Never miss out on a sale that you are on the road, are at a conference, or work at a conference.
Set up Mobile Sync at QuickBooks Point of Sale
- In your Point of Sale, click Sign In for your Intuit Payments account.
Click Edit Settings and choose what is suitable for your industry. Suggestions will be automatically decided – we have unselected and submitted for accepting debit cards.
- Choose File, Preferences, Company Preferences. Turn on mobile sync.
- Mobile sync can be turned on or off and you can increase or decrease the sync frequency.
- Select Mobile Sync
You can also manually sync by clicking on the cloud icon in the top right corner of your point of sale software. It can transfer more items or receipts at any time. The sync process cannot be started from the mobile device.
Set Up Inventory to Sync to GoPayment
- From the item list, select the item that you want to sell in GoPayment.
- Click edit> within the more information widget, click on Sync to Mobile checkbox.
- Select Save.
Sync Departments to Your Mobile Device
- In point of sale, click on the Inventory> Department list.
- From the Department column, click on the department tab to sort the name of the department.
- Rename or edit the department name if needed.
- Complete the mobile sync.
Complete the Sync in GoPayment
- From your mobile device, click the GoPayment app.
- Launch the Gopayment app and register for your QuickBooks Payments Account.
- Open the menu and select settings.
- Under Synd settings, click sync Items.
Test the GoPayment Device
- Select new payment
- Click ITEMS and department to see your list.
GoPayment is not only great for rates, but the integration is fantastic.
Connect GoPayment to Quickbooks Desktop Point of Sale
The QuickBooks Desktop Point of Sale Mobile Sync characteristic gives you the strength to make income the usage of your inventory in your mobile or tablet. This feature is available for QuickBooks Desktop Point of Sale 12.0 and 18.0.
Why connect your phone and tablet?
QuickBooks Desktop Point of Sale Mobile Sync feature offers you the freedom to ring sales of credit score cards everywhere the interior or your store.
- With the Intuit Payments Account and our free GoPayment * app, you can pay anywhere.
- Start accepting payment immediately. Just activate your payment account and you’re ready to go. No application is necessary.
- All revenue and inventory information is currently synchronized with your sales software so that your figures are consistently accurate and updated.
- Sync feature automatically records new payments in the form of QuickBooks Point of Sale Sale receipts.