Enhanced Inventory Reports – What’s new in QuickBooks Desktop 2018
- Last Updated on: March 11th, 2019
- Posted by: admin
- Category: Quickbooks
In the earlier version of QuickBooks Desktop, you can’t add or remove columns in the inventory reports.
There is an Additional column for inventory valuation summary and inventory stock status reports features in QuickBooks Desktop 2018.
Finally, it’s about time. After all these years, we can now add or remove columns to our most important inventory reports within QuickBooks Premier and Enterprise. That includes the Inventory Valuation Summary, Inventory Valuation Detail, Inventory Status by Item reports. This functionality is also available for the Assembly Shortage by Item report only in QuickBooks Enterprise.
Unfortunately, none of these reporting enhancements is available within the Pro Version.
The Display tab of the Customize Report option displays the familiar columns scrolling-window that’s associated with so many of our QuickBooks Desktop reports. Simply select the report columns you want to add or remove.
I have absolutely no idea how many QuickBooks clients have asked me over the years why this wasn’t possible. Now I can let them know that the years of repeatedly posting feedback on the need for this feature has finally paid off.
New! Enhanced Pick, Pack, and Ship
Enhanced pick, pack, and the ship are currently in Enterprise 19.0 enabling you to deal with the whole start to finish the work process from a central dashboard. Send things to a picker or packer with a single tick. Round out and print shipping marks for the real transporters directly in QuickBooks. A streamlined pick, pack, and ship procedure will help lessen the paper trail and mistake that regularly happen in deals request satisfaction.
New! Cycle count
Cycle count for inventory enables you to take stock without closing down your distribution center. Sweep and naturally transfer stock tallies from various distribution centers to a stock dashboard. Effectively find and alter disparities and import or fare stock tallies.
Customizable reports deliver better insights
Three adjustable stock reports add adaptability and bits of knowledge to your business: Inventory Valuation Summary, Inventory Stock by Item, and Assembly Shortage.
“Yes Virginia, there really is a Santa Claus.”
Get technical support for QuickBooks: Dial 1-855-441-4417
Learn in detail about major features in QuickBooks Desktop 2018
- QuickBooks 2018 Desktop: Invoice Past Due Stamp
- Multi-Monitor Support features in QuickBooks 2018
- Chart of Accounts Search – What’s new in QuickBooks 2018 Desktop
- Mobile inventory scanner support features in QuickBooks Desktop 2018
- QuickBooks 2018 Desktop New Cash-Accrual Report Toggle feature
- Enhanced Inventory Reports – What’s new in QuickBooks Desktop 2018
- Secure E-mail Support features in QuickBooks Desktop 2018
- Stay logged in preference features in QuickBooks Desktop 2018
- Enhanced sales order fulfilment in QuickBooks Desktop 2018
- Merge duplicate vendors in QuickBooks Desktop 2018