QuickBooks 2018 Desktop: Invoice Past Due Stamp
- Last Updated on: September 22nd, 2017
- Posted by: admin
- Category: Quickbooks
Are you one in all those that get out the stamp-pad and rubber-stamp to place an overdue on your unpaid invoices before you email them? Perhaps you print a watermarked overdue on blank paper and print your QuickBooks Invoice on high of that?
And, there’s a rising curiosity among everybody to understand what new options dig can provide. Since past few days, accountants and our many readers are ceaselessly asking North the North American nation regarding what all they will expect from QuickBooks Desktop 2018.
Intuit will launch several features for the Quickbooks invoice past due stamp is one of them, With current versions of QuickBooks, are you facing hassles while identifying past due invoices or sending reminders to your customers regarding overdue payments?
If yes, you don’t need to worry any longer. QuickBooks Desktop 2018 comes with the feature of overdue Stamps on Invoices, victimization that you’ll simply filter and determine overdue invoices and additionally get them written in PDF format.
The past due stamp is actually going to work access all desktop version of QuickBooks so QuickBooks pro and Quickbooks premier were be included in this list the past due to stamp actually kind of need every invoice has there has over do payment basically. Invoice is open and makes the payment somewhere in the past is now can have a label and tag this is the past to actually chose whether or not.
Well, QuickBooks 2018 finally provides you with the power to place an overdue stamp on your written and emailed invoices, also as show the message on the viewing copy inside the interface.
By default, this new late stamp solely displays on the viewing copy of QuickBooks Invoices. It does not print on either written or emailed invoices unless you choose to flip printing on.
To assemble written or emailed copies to indicate the overdue stamp:
- Start at the produce Invoices screen.
- Select information.
- Choose Manage Templates and click OK.
- Check the “Print overdue stamp” Check box.
- When the “print” choice is enabled, the on-screen version of your invoices can show a message indicating the overdue stamp is visible on print and email versions of the Invoice:
You can simply disable the stamp from printing on the Invoice you are viewing by merely clicking the blue “turn-off” link. Turning it off here does not disable the printing of the other invoices. The Past Due stamp appears on your printed or emailed invoices in the manner shown below:
Get customer support for QuickBooks: Dial 1-855-441-4417
Learn in detail about major features in QuickBooks 2018
- QuickBooks 2018 Desktop: Invoice Past Due Stamp
- Multi-Monitor Support features in QuickBooks 2018
- Chart of Accounts Search – What’s new in QuickBooks 2018 Desktop
- Mobile inventory scanner support features in QuickBooks Desktop 2018
- QuickBooks 2018 Desktop New Cash-Accrual Report Toggle feature
- Enhanced Inventory Reports – What’s new in QuickBooks Desktop 2018
- Secure E-mail Support features in QuickBooks Desktop 2018
- Stay logged in preference features in QuickBooks Desktop 2018
- Enhanced sales order fulfilment in QuickBooks Desktop 2018
- Merge duplicate vendors in QuickBooks Desktop 2018