How do I print a pay stub in QuickBooks?
- Last Updated on: February 15th, 2018
- Posted by: admin
Quickbooks desktop allows you to use a plain white paper in order to print a pay stub. QB desktop uses a default layout or template along with the format. As the font cannot be altered. While printing pay stubs on blank paper, the company name, address and the phone number appear on the top and the bottom of the page.
You also have the option to email the paystubs to the employees by using QuickBooks Desktop. These are delivered as the PDF file with password protection which is helpful in preserving the format as well as the layout of the pay stub.
Steps to print a pay stub in QuickBooks:
- In the left navigation bar, click Reports.
- Click the All Reports tab, and then click Manage Payroll.
- From the list of reports, click Paycheck List.
- When the report page opens.
- Pay stubs or Paychecks you want to print is to be selected from checkboxes.
- Click on Print to open the PDF in a new tab.
- You also save this PDF to print later.
Hope you will be able to print a pay stub now. However, if you still any help regarding this on any issue related to QuickBooks. Dial QuickBooks Enterprise Support Number +1-855-441-4417 for immediate help.