Hey friends, Wizxpert is here with a new topic, Are you worried about your issue “Email or Print Multiple Invoices and Sales Forms”. In this article, we will tell you complete details to email or print multiple Customize invoices, sales receipts, estimates, and other sales forms. Through this concept, you can save your time by printing or emailing multiple invoices and Sales forms together instead of one by one.
Many users have requested for technical support services for the same issue. If you are one of them who thinks the same, then freely contact our Intuit Certified Proadvisors through the toll-free number +1-855-441-4417. Whenever you require help, our experts always stand right behind you.
Let’s start the discussion without taking the more precious time of yours. We believe in saving money and the efforts of our readers.
Steps to Email or Print Multiple Invoices and Sales Forms
Now you can send multiple invoices and sales receipts by applying the steps listed below:
- First of all, you have to choose the “Sales” menu and then pick the “All Sales” tab.
- After that, choose the checkboxes for all your transactions which you are willing to email or print
- From the drop-down menu, you can also pick “Filter” to filter it by transaction type, status, date, or customer
- In the end, Choose “Batch Actions” and then you have to pick “Print transactions” or “Send transactions”
How to Email or Print the Multiple Sales Forms Later
If you are willing to email or print multiple sales forms later, then you leave it for later by marking them in the same way as you are working on them. This is very helpful in browsing the form, you will easily get the form whenever you are ready to email or print.
You have to follow two steps if you want to print or email multiple sales forms later. These are:
Step 1: Mark sales forms to print or email later
When you are working on transaction form:
- For emailing it later, Simply choose “Send Later” if you are willing to email it later(if available)
- For Print or Preview it later, Just choose “Print or Preview” and then pick “Print Later” if you are willing to print it later(if available)
When you are finished, choose the “Save” option for closing the transaction
Note: You should keep in mind, don’t choose Save and Send instead of Save option
Step 2: Filter to batch print or email
Once you have finished Step 1 to marked your forms to print or email. Just follow the points to filter your sales lists. These are:
- In the first step, You have to choose the “Sales Menu” and then pick the “All Sales” tab
- From the drop-down menu, simply choose the “Filter” option
- Under the Delivery method drop-down menu, you can either pick “Send later” or “Print later”. After that, hit “Apply”.
- In the end, choose the checkboxes for the transactions which you want to email or print. For marking them all, you don’t need to perform multiple operations just pick the choose the checkboxes appear at the top of the list.
Tip: Willing to make sure you emailed a form?
- First of all, you have to visit the Sales menu. Once visited, then choose the Customers tab.
- After that, browse & navigate for and open the customer profile you are willing checkout.
- In the end, Simply open the transaction from the list by clicking on it.
If the Last Delivery message appears to you, QuickBooks sent the email.
If the message doesn’t appear on your screen and you are unable to see it, you still require to email the form.
We hope all the solutions are helpful for you in order to fix the issues based on Email or Print invoices and Sales Forms. For fixing the issues that occur while implementing the solutions mentioned above, if you are willing to contact the QuickBooks Support professionals, you are eligible to contact them from any location all over the USA.
Get help from our experts through live chat, and a toll-free number. Pick any interacting service according to your convenience. As a result, we will give you better and satisfactory results because our experts are well-qualified and having many years of experience in the context of fixing issues.