Delete or Reset Quicken cloud data for Windows & Mac
- Last Updated on: November 21st, 2018
- Posted by: admin
- Category: Quicken for windows
Here you’ll get to know how you can delete or reset your Cloud data/files easily in Quicken for Windows and Mac. So, just go through the whole article in order to boost your knowledge. Now without making more delay let’s start with the discussion.
According to recent Cloud Service updates, you can easily access multiple files on your mobile device. And also edit the names of your files. And, in case if you don’t want to sync your files to the Cloud then you have the option to delete it.
Following are the Instructions to delete Quicken cloud
- Initially, you need to navigate to Edit > Preferences > Cloud Accounts. And click Edit cloud account name to edit.
- Now, you need to make the desired change and then click OK.
- After that to delete a file from the Cloud, you need to click Cloud accounts associated with this Quicken ID.
- Again, just highlight the name of the data and click Delete.
Point to remember: Data that is currently open cannot be deleted.
Moving further, let’s discuss how to delete or reset your Cloud files in Quicken For Mac
Follow these given instructions
- At first, go to Quicken > Preferences.
- Next, you need to go to the Connected Services tab. And from there, click on See all Cloud Accounts in order to see the data nicknames.
- Now, to edit the files, just go to the data manager and click the pencil icon at the bottom of the page.
- After that in order to delete a file from the cloud, you need to click the minus icon at the bottom of the page and then confirm.
Point to remember: One thing you should keep in mind that a file cannot be deleted if it is currently open in Quicken. So, in order to switch to a different data file, you need to close the Cloud Accounts list and the Preferences window and go to File > Open.
Availability and Price
Well, subscription fee on Quicken Online or Cloud is finally dropped by Intuit, as it is a Web-based financial software that competes with Mint, Greezeo, Buxfer, as well as Wesabe. But, the company is still selling, software versions of Quicken, that is completely separate products.
We have discussed how to delete or reset cloud data files in Quicken for Windows and Mac. As we all know Quicken Cloud is responsible for transmitting your information from Quicken Desktop to Quicken Mobile.
For further information, you can contact our Quicken Support team. You can also dial our toll-free number 8888839555 in order to get help from our experts.