Intuit Education Program is a great initiative for learners to enhancing their skills in accounting, tax, and entrepreneurship. whether you are an educator, tech, student, or want to become a QuickBooks bookkeeper, QuickBooks ProAdvisor, or accountant. under the Intuit education program, educators and students can take advantage of free Intuit Software. so, go through the article to understand the IEP program, the registration process, and the benefits it offers. If you have a related query then contact our QuickBooks ProAdvisor toll-free: +1-844-401-1232
IEP allows QuickBooks Online Accountant (QBOA) to Educators and QuickBooks Online (QBO) for students
How to reach the Intuit Education Program?
You can find more details about Intuit Education Programme on their website or direct mail on email@example.com.
What are other platforms available?
Intuit offers platforms like QuickBooks Online, QuickBooks Desktop, and ProConnect, that help the educators and learners to provide convenient media for studying on Intuit QuickBooks Education. All the platforms are attractive and interactive.
What are the details of a license?
- Intuit will provide a 5 months license to get access to their portal QuickBooks Accountant Desktop version. (2015, 2017 or 2018).
- Also, the company will provide a non-expiring license for schools on their portal QuickBooks Accountant Desktop version 2015, 2017 or 2018.
- But, there will be a restriction for school licenses, not allowed access to student’s computers.
What is ProConnect Tax Online?
How will you get certified?
To get certified in QuickBooks Online or QuickBooks learners, you will have to go through an online certification exam on Certiport.
How to register in Intuit Educational Program For QuickBooks Educators And Students
Educators log in and registration:
- Visit. official website.
- Click on the Educator Registration(select software which you required, QuickBooks Online or Desktop).
- Fill all the details in the registration form.
- Now, click on Submit.
- Your application will be processed within 5 working days. Within working days you will get an email with the link and proper information on how to login to your account and access training material.
Students log in and registration:
- Visit, official website
- Fill all the details in the Registration form(select software which you required, QuickBooks Online or Desktop)
- Now, click on Submit.
- Your application will be processed within 2 working days. Within working days you will get an email with the link and proper information on how to login to your intuit QuickBooks account and access training material.
- If you face any problem during registration please contact your instructor.
Technical Requirements For IEP
• Operating Systems: Windows 7 & 8, Mac OS X 10.7, 10.8 &
10.9, Chromebooks. High-Speed Internet connection required
• Supported browsers: Chrome 34 & 35, Firefox 29 & 30,
Internet Explorer 10 & 11, Safari 6.1.
• You can also accessible via mobile browsers: Android, Chrome, and Safari
Suggested Read: QuickBooks Student Discount
I hope that now you will understand the benefits and the process of Intuit Education Program. if you need more information on this topic or you have any queries in your mind, feel free to contact our QuickBooks support team or dial +1-844-401-1232 and talk to a certified QuickBooks ProAdvisor. We will provide help 24*7 anytime anywhere all over the USA.
Thanks for reaching us. you can also join our QuickBooks community in order to get instant solution for your problem.