With the help of QuickBooks Workforce Intuit, an employer can invite their employees to view and print their paychecks and W-2s from any computer or smartphone browser over the internet. Employees with the QuickBooks Workforce account will receive an email through which they can easily view their pay stubs and W-2s. They just need to do intuit paycheck login.
Here are some official & important links for you which you need to know
- Payroll Employee Portal Experience: https://workforce.intuit.com/app/payroll-employee-portal-ui/ius/sign-in
- Intuit Paychecks: https://paychecks.intuit.com/
- View paychecks in ViewMyPaycheck – https://static.onlinepayroll.intuit.com/LearnMore/LearnMoreViewPaychecks.html
- Paycheck Records: https://workforce.intuit.com/app/payroll-employee-portal-ui/migrate
- Sign In – Online Payroll for Small Business – https://iop.intuit.com/login/login.jsf
In this article, we’ll discuss how to set up QuickBooks Workforce for the employer and invite employees as well as how employees can view pay stubs, W-2s, and other information in QuickBooks Workforce.
Invite Employees to View Paychecks in QuickBooks Workforce
First, the employer needs to set up QuickBooks Workforce with the current version of the Payroll service they are using. After that employer will be able to send an invitation email to their employees.
Intuit Online Payroll
Before October 31, 2019, Intuit Online Payroll uses Paycheck Record feature to send paychecks to the employees. But now QuickBooks Workforce is used for this purpose. Follow the below steps to set up the workforce in Intuit Online Payroll.
- First, open Inuit Online Payroll and then go to the Employees option to select the employee’s name.
- After that, open the Employees Site Access section and then select the Edit option.
- In the Online Pay Stubs Access window, enter the employee’s email ID registered with QuickBooks Workforce.
- Checkmark the box stated Access their Pay Stubs Online, and then send the email.
- After that employees will receive an email through which they can view their paycheck and W-2s.
QuickBooks Online Payroll
Before proceeding further make sure that you have the administration credentials because in QuickBooks Online only company admin has the authority to send invitations to the employees. If any employee doesn’t have a workforce account then, they can create a new one with that invitation link.
- First, go to the Workers section and then click on the Employees option.
- To add new employees, select the Add an Employee option and if you want to edit the information of an existing employee then click on the Edit button.
- After that, enter the QuickBooks Workforce registered email ID of the employee.
- Then, checkmark the box stated ‘Invite this employee to view their paycheck and W-2s Online’ and done.
View Your Paycheck and W-2s Online in QuickBooks Workforce
After receiving an invitation via email from the employer. Now, employees can use this invitation link to view their pay stubs and W-2s. Follow each and every step mentioned below to view all information in QuickBooks Workforce.
NOTE: If you already have a QuickBooks Workforce account, then you can accept an invitation from more than one employer. You just need to provide the email ID which is registered with the Workforce to the new employer.
STEP 1: Accept Invitation from the Employer
Once you accepted the workforce invitation from the employer, you’ll be able to access your paychecks and W-2s Online. But, keep in mind that the invitation link that the employer sends will be only valid for 30 days only.
- First, open the email inbox and search for the mail from the Intuit service. Also, check your spam box or type ‘Intuit Service’ in the search bar.
- To accept the invitation, open the email and then click on the Get access to Paycheck. Remember you can use the link only once.
- If you don’t have an account then create one with the email ID and if you already have an account then sign in.
STEP 2: View, Download, and Print Employees Paychecks
Now that you’ve accepted the invitation from the employer you can view and print your paycheck and W-2s online.
- First, visit the official Intuit workforce website and sign in to your account.
- Then, select Paychecks to view and print the latest or old paychecks.
STEP 3: Check Employees Working Hours, Vacation, Earnings, Deductions, Tax info, etc
In the Paychecks window, employees can also view other important information but you can’t edit any information if it is wrong. You need to contact the employer to correct the information.
- Available Time Off- Here, employees can see their working hours, sick leaves available, and vacations.
- Year-to-date- Here, employees will be able to see their earnings, deductions, etc in a brief.
- Tax info- In here, employees can view their tax information and personal information.
STEP 4: View, Download, and Print Employees W-2s
In the W-2s window, employees will be able to view all W-2s forms i.e. B, C, and 2. You may need to verify some personal information like a phone number for security reasons.
- It is quite simple, you need to select the W-2s options and then select the W-2s form you want to view.
- You can also download and then print these W-2s forms.
If you can’t see your W-2s forms then, you need to contact the employer. You’ll be able to see your W-2s forms as soon as the employer makes them available.
STEP 5: Turn on notification for new Paycheck and W-2s
By turning on this, you’ll be notified by an email as soon as there is any new paycheck is available.
- Go to Settings and then select the Email Notification option.
- Then, checkmark the box stated Notify me whenever a new Paycheck or W-2 is available.
STEP 6: Update Email ID and Password
You can also make changes to the registered email ID and password.
- First, go to Settings and then select the Account Settings option.
- To change your sign-in credentials or personal information, go to Sign-in Security or Personal Info.
We hope that you found our article on how to set up and view paychecks or W-2s online in QuickBooks Workforce helpful. We’ve discussed how you can set up the workforce with Intuit Online Payroll and QuickBooks Online Payroll in easy steps.
But if you still have any problems or queries related to QB Workforce or accounting or bookkeeping then you can have assistance from our team of certified QuickBooks ProAdvisors. Feel free to call us at our 24/7 toll-free QuickBooks support number +1-855-441-4417.