Here in this article, we are to discuss the benefits of QuickBooks Online, The new generation QuickBooks Online accounting software is here to fit all your business needs and make your accounting easy. If you are looking for the benefits of QBO then they are several but we have filtered some specific benefits here to give you an idea and understanding of its scope. Read the complete article for a better knowledge of QuickBooks Online, and grasp the benefits. For assistance and help contact our QuickBooks ProAdvisor toll-free: +1-844-405-0904
It’s probably the easiest way to handle your entire business and save both time and effort. Wherever you go, it’s easy to keep track of your sales and expenses, accept payments, pay your employees, and even more. Everything that you do in QBO is synced between your desktop, laptop, smartphone, and tablet. Hence, this makes you stay up-to-date in your professional life.
QuickBooks Online is cloud-based financial management software. It’s designed for small, medium, and growing businesses to slash the time that you spend on managing your business finances by helping you with tasks such as:
- Creating estimates and invoices
- Tracking sales and cash flow
- Managing your customers and suppliers
- Monitoring your tax and making tax return much easier
- Understanding your company’s performance
- Planning ahead and budgeting
Being a true cloud software, there is no need of using any other software. You can access QuickBooks from any internet browser such as Internet Explorer, Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, and Apple Safari on any computer, be it a Microsoft Windows PC or QuickBooks Mac or even a web-enabled device such as a smartphone or tablet. To get more updated information read, QuickBooks Online tips and tricks 2020.
Top Benefits of QuickBooks Online to Your Business
You can access QuickBooks Online on the internet from anywhere. You can also access key features from any smartphone or tablet. With QB Online you can:
- Track income and expenses and see how much money you are making.
- Send and track invoices.
- Download and automatically organize bank and credit card transactions.
- Print checks and record transactions.
- Import data from MS Excel or QuickBooks Desktop.
- Automatically back up your data online.
- Strong security measures so that only you can access your data.
- Access your data from a smartphone or tablet.
- Take snapshots of receipts so that you are ready at the time of tax.
- Invite up to two accountants in QuickBooks Online to access your data.
- Integrate QuickBooks apps are also available.
QuickBooks Online System Requirements
If you are using the updated version then it may possible that the system requirements of Quickbooks Online or QuickBooks desktop are different.
- Operating system: Microsoft Windows 7 (x86/x64) or later, Apple Mac 10.5 or later, Apple iOS 7 or later, and Android.
- A high-speed internet connection (Wireless or Ethernet/LAN).
- Supported browsers: Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox, and Apple Safari.
- QuickBooks Online edition mobile application works with Apple iPhone, Apple iPad, Google Android, and Tablets. However, not all features are available on mobile devices.
QuickBooks Online Supported Browsers
QuickBooks Online is compatible with multiple browsers, like Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, and Microsoft Edge.
Why Your Business Should Be Using QuickBooks Online
Whenever we interact with small business owners and asked what the best thing that good accounting software should do was, there was a great need across the board: save time. QuickBooks Online easily meets this expectation with the following features.
QuickBooks Online offers you automated tasks, causing accounting less time-consuming and less stressful for small business proprietors. It also automates recurring invoices, bill payments, and payment reminders; Sync data from bank and credit card transactions; And concurrency and classified expenses – all of these manually eliminate the tedious, time-consuming task for every single transaction.
QuickBooks lets you create financial reports from scratch, thanks to the software’s built-in reports, including test balances, general ledger, and 1099 transaction statement reports that will require you to tax time. You can mark the reports you use the most so that you can quickly find them at the top of the report page.
You can also set the software to run automatically and email the report, and you can set them for the day and frequency, like daily, weekly, monthly, or quarterly. QuickBooks provides the best reports for any company.
QuickBooks Online will automatically back up your data, be free, don’t take tension, your books are safe, and always be updated.
It is also one of the time-preserving features of QuickBooks Online i.e. electronic invoicing. You can email invoices to customers through the system, track them, and accept online payments and electronic signatures.
- Invoice emails are optimized for mobile devices so that customers who open them using their phones can easily see them.
- If you use Gmail, QuickBooks Online has an app that allows you to create and send invoices directly from your Gmail account. The invoices are then saved in both Gmail and QuickBooks.
- The project tracking feature that comes with the Plus plan has a progress invoice that allows you to give clients increments to complete certain phases of the job or reach project milestones. The software automatically calculates how much you have billed for the project as opposed to an overall estimate.
Integrations with many other finance tools
QuickBooks Online combines hundreds of third-party applications, including email marketing, e-commerce, customer relationship management, payment processing, time tracking, payroll services, and more. It will save you time by comparing the software to the business programs you have already used, enabling you to automatically import, export, and sync data between various services.
Mobile apps for iOS and Android apps for phones and tablets are available in the market and combined with your QuickBooks Online account.
QuickBooks Online Technical Support
With the new generation online version, now you can work efficiently. Our wide range of services includes accounting support, bookkeeping, setup, and installation, consulting, tax, financial planning, and computer consulting.
QuickBooks Online technical support has a range of included options, from in-software help to an extensive knowledge base. Our friendly and knowledgeable technical support team is here to help you along the way.
Get QuickBooks technical support and customer support service for online accounting software. We provide excellent customer support and technical help for QuickBooks. No matter how critical your issue is, we ensure that it gets completely resolved. Dial our QuickBooks Online customer service phone number +1-844-405-0904 And forget all your QuickBooks issues and feel the way our experts assist you.
Get expert advice on issues related to your QuickBooks Online accounting software application. Some users may face problems resolving their bank error codes. QuickBooks Online support contact is a medium for you to get the resolution to all your problems. Get support and fix services for checking expenses and bank transactions. Dial the QuickBooks Online Support phone number and talk to a certified QuickBooks ProAdviser today to know more.
QuickBooks Online Apps
QuickBooks Online offers several apps to ease your work and manage your business accurately. Go through this article to know more about QuickBooks Apps.
QuickBooks Online Pros and Cons
QuickBooks Online Pros
A big plus of QuickBooks Online, it is very simple to use. We tested the software ourselves and found that it was easy to get started and add information to the system. The dashboard interface appears comfortable and user-friendly. The side menu helps you find the features easily that you are searching for, and you can also able to access account settings just by clicking the gear icon that you will find on the top-right edge of your computer screen.
Another best advantage of QBO is: It gives you a demo or 30-day free trial, which is called a QuickBooks Online demo to spark a better understanding of the platform’s usage. It’s really a very great idea to analyze or interact with your accounting software in some capacity before you purchase the software.
Another advantage of using QuickBooks Online is that it is ‘Accountant Approved’. Not only that, but it also has all the features Accountant requires for small businesses, it ends the learning curve, as most accountants already use QuickBooks, so you don’t have to teach them how to use the software.
If you use an external accountant then you will avoid compatibility problems, as the software allows you to access the system. Whether your accountants are helping you to take better control of your finances or simply presenting taxes, using accounting software that they are previously well-known makes the work more comfortable for everyone connected.
QuickBooks Online Cons
QuickBooks Online is an effective accounting system that is easy to use and includes all the features that most small businesses require to carry out their accounting tasks efficiently. However, there are some points to examine before picking your software plan.
- If you download a 30-day free trial then you relinquish a three-month, 70% discount. You can get comfortable with the program, analyze several features, and still qualify for a discount using the free demo on the company’s website.
- Self-employed plans are not upgradable to small business plans, so in the future, if your business is growing or you are planning to hire employees and upgrade into a small business, you might need to start with a small business plan instead. It would be hard to identify which plan to start.
- The plan restricts the number of users that can access the system. Your accountant counts towards your user quantity, so you might want to consider it as soon as you choose a plan.
While there are some limitations, there is no value QuickBooks can add to the operation of your business. The wide variety of features and affordable rates make it a good choice for any small business.
Main Reason to choose QuickBooks Online
QuickBooks Online is competitively estimated, with five service tiers designed to accommodate the needs of various business types. The organization gives you the choice of either a 30-day free trial or a 50 percent discount on your membership for three months. In case, If you want to try out the software without forfeiting the discount, you can try Qbo test-drive on the company’s website.
- The Self-Employed plan is the most basic and has expenses of $10 per month. Designed for independent contractors and consultants, it enables you to track mileage, income, and cost, make invoices, accept installments, and run basic reports. This is the only plan that can’t be upgraded to a higher level, requiring you rather set up a new account.
- The Simple Start plan supports a single user and expenses$20 per month. Like the QuickBooks Self-Employed arrangement, it enables you to track income and expenses, create invoices, accept payments and run basic reports. However, you can also send assessments, and it tracks sales and sales tax, but it does not track mileage.
- The Essentials plan supports up to three users and costs $35 per month. It includes the features of the previous arrangement, along with bill management and time tracking.
- The Advanced arrangement underpins at least 10 clients (up to 25 clients) and expenses $150 every month. In contrast to different plans, there is definitely not a free trial option with this plan. In addition to the features included in the Plus plan, you get Smart Reporting powered by Fathom, five online QuickBooks classes to prepare your team, and premium customer support. You’re also assigned a dedicated customer success manager.
First Choice of Bookkeeper, Accountants and Finance Firms
If you are choosing an accountant and bookkeeper for your business then you can find that most accountants and bookkeepers are using QuickBooks Online because of many special features. Its cost is very low as well as they have to get access from a remote place so they don’t need to go to the offices. So, if you are choosing uncommon accounting software then you may find difficulty in finding the accountant and bookkeeper. QuickBooks also give certification to accountant and bookkeeper so that you can found easily an expert accountant who has QuickBooks certification which gives you the right direction for your business with the right financial data.
No need for Backups
On using traditional QuickBooks, you would have always been in fear of losing your data but in using QuickBooks online, data are saved automatically. Your all financial information is saved on intuit’s server so you don’t lose your crucial data if something goes wrong in your office or due to any technical issue that arises suddenly.
Online help is available
As long as you have paid for the user license, you have quick access to Intuit’s online help desk if you ever need assistance with anything related to QuickBooks online. Their experts can aid with general problems like how to upgrade the application to add a second user, as well as answer setup-related inquiries, get you out of a pickle, and even answer setup-related questions. You are aware of where to go if you experience any issues with the program while using it. Additionally, there will be no additional fees for the service.
Drop a call to us through our toll-free number +1-844-405-0904, for the best, and instant solution to your all doubts regarding this topic.