QuickBooks is a platform for storing data of all essential resources of a company. Income Tracker is one of the important contents of this application. We can get information in many individual parts as open invoices, trial balance, and profit & loss. It provides a very convenient way of getting commercial information about a company, Or organization with the help of QuickBooks reports. Moreover, it helps us to get information in sectors, and in a result of that, we get a precise set of information that is compatible to be understood. Still, having an issue contact our Quickbooks ProAdvisor toll-free: +1-844-405-0904
Precaution: Sometimes it’s not that easy to understand and explore typical commercial data like trial balance. But, you should be checking and analyzing it periodically once in a month. Or at least in a quarter, even we help you do that in a very easy way.
In lack of time, everybody wants to access the needful information in an adequate period of time and also in a precise manner. That’s where you need a platform like QuickBooks Income Tracker, more than giving just a piece of information. It also helps you to access in a decent way.
QuickBooks Income Tracker Detailed Overview
The appearance of QuickBooks Income Tracker :
When we first open it, we get a page where all the information we see, in a systematic manner. It consists of all important components which are needed to access useful information about the company’s financial and commercial structure.
The page is divided into six horizontal bars. Each of the bars consists of some individual types of information about transactions.
All those six bars are described below:
- Estimates: This tab consists of a pre-articulated estimation of sales, which is not converted into sales yet.
- Sales Orders: This tab consists of sales to be done.
- Time and expenses: The total estimated time for completion of that particular task is stored in this tab. As well as it consists overview of total expenses.
- Open invoices: It consists of the complete collection of dues or owed funds.
- Overdue: This tab consists of information on dues whose last dates of execution have been passed.
- Paid last 30 days: It consists of information on dues that had been done within 30 days.
Updation in appeared data:
When we click on any particular bar it comes onto a page where it represents a relevant piece of information. Forgoing back to data viewed at first we’ll have to click on Clear/Show. All tab on the top right side of the screen.
We can also create a user-defined data subset in QuickBooks as follows:
- Customer: Jobs
We do have the feature of modifying the user-defined data subset as well.
Performing different actions on data and its view:
We can perform multiple actions on different contents and parts of data that appeared. For example: for the Sales Orders tab we can do tasks as Convert to invoice, Print Row, or Email Row. In order to perform the action, many such options are also available for an invoice as Receive Payment, Print Row, or Email Row.
How To Use Income Tracker in QuickBooks
If you are a business owner then surely you have two purposes: First is to find the new customers and another one is to timely get paid for the products or services that you sell…Right!. So QuickBooks makes it very easier for the customers to view the status and dollar amount of customer-related transactions with a brand new innovation called Income Tracker.
- Just by a one-click (click on Income Tracker under the Customers menu), you will see a color-coded strip displays at the top of the QuickBooks screen, that will show you three statuses — Unbilled, Unpaid, and Paid.
- You can also drag down into the underlying data associated with every color-coded field by filtering according to a particular customer, transaction type, status and/or date range.
- On the currently open window, you can also take “batched” actions, like printing or emailing.
- When you view an estimate that you need to convert to an invoice then simply click on it and choose “Convert to Invoice” under the drop-down Action list
Note: The income tracker is not accessible while the multicurrency feature is in use.
QuickBooks provides a customized set of features for users to interact with their own data in a compatible way. You can ask for help, you will get assistance for sure with your issues. Dial our toll-free QuickBooks support number +1-844-405-0904 and get instant help from a certified QuickBooks ProAdvisor.
Thanks for visiting us!