How to Set Up Messages in QuickBooks Online
- Last Updated on: January 23rd, 2018
- Posted by: admin
- Category: QuickBooks Online
In today article we will discuss How to Set Up Messages in QuickBooks Online.
First of all, we should know what is the importance of setting of the message in QuickBooks Online. When we send sales or invoice report to our customer then it takes some time to create a personalized message. That message will appear on the sales and invoice receipt that you send to customers. The main intention of creating personalized message is just that to show your customers how much you appreciate them and you can also give them additional information about payments.
We have let you know the importance of setting up the message in QuickBooks Online. Now we will let you know what is the procedure to set up the message in QuickBooks.
Follow the steps in order to complete the process. However, you can also take advantage of our QuickBooks technical support services. Dial 1-855-441-4417 to directly call a certified proadvisor who will help you with QB or any other accounting stuff.
Steps to set up messages:
- First, you need to sign in your QuickBooks account then go to the Gear Icon>Account and Setting>Company Setting.
- On the left side of the menu select sales option.
- Click on the edit option to the right of the message.
- In QuickBooks, you have the option so select the salutation and to select to whom you want to address.
- Select sales form from the drop down menu.
- After that, you can type the email message you would like your customer to receive.
- Select the check-box if you want to copy all the emails to sent to customers.
- After that click saves and then done.
I hope you find this article useful. If you have any query related to this or any other topic, you can call QuickBooks Online support Number +1-855-441-4417.
Watch this video to learn more about How to Set Up Messages in QuickBooks Online.