Quickbooks online offers a great way of payment which is much faster than manual methods. Quickbooks online payment methods leave an electronic record of your transactions. It also ensure that bills are paid accurately on time. If you have queries regarding the QuickBooks Online payment process read the article.
1. I already have a QuickBooks Online payment account. Where can I go for help?
For self-help support, please check our online support:
Desktop FAQs Usage: Visit QuickBooks Desktop payment
QBO FAQs Usage: Visit QuickBooks Help
For phone support, please call: 855.441.4417
2. I previously have a QuickBooks Online payment account. Can I utilize it with QuickBooks Online?
If you are using QuickBooks Payments account with QuickBooks Desktop or Gopayment, then you can attach it to your QuickBooks Online account by navigating to company settings->Payments. Click “Connect” and follow the prompts to join your existing account. You can use QuickBooks Payments account with either a QB Desktop or QB Online at a time. It will not work with both together.
3. I have an E-commerce Store. Can I utilize QuickBooks Payments to accept payments in my E-commerce Store?
If you’re utilizing Shopify as your storefront, you can leverage QuickBooks Online payment to organize payments. With the help of QuickBooks Online, you can easily sync your Shopify series to your QuickBooks Online account.
4. How long does QuickBooks Online payment take to set up?
- Once your account is confirmed, it’s pretty quick to get up and running.
- If you utilize within QuickBooks Online, you are ready to go.
- If you applied through one of our QuickBooks agents, go to your confirmation email and click the link within it to link your account.
5. Is there a long term contract?
No. You can cancel the contract any time without any type of cancellation fee.
6. Does QuickBooks offer Recurring Payments?
Yes, with a QuickBooks Online payment account, you can organize recurring Payments. If a buyer pays you the same amount consistently, you can guideline to the Sales slips workflow and select Make Recurring to arrange a recurring credit card or Bank Transfer payment. QB will take care of the ongoing payment from here.
7. Will any of my credit card transactions get downgraded?
No, unlike other providers, there are no hidden downgraded charges. When we say keyed, swiped, and e-invoice, we mean it. That’s absolutely the rate you’ll pay for making a transaction of that kind, regardless if it’s Visa, MasterCard, American Express, etc. It doesn’t even matter if your consumer is using a corporate or business card – what you view is what you get. That’s what we call transparent pricing.
8. What are the different ways I can process with any account?
There is a type to take payment with your QuickBooks Online payment account:
- Procedure a credit card payment using either a Receive Payment or Sales Receipt transaction.
- Email online invoices that allow payers to submit a payment online.
- Procedure a credit card using the QuickBooks Online app Apple or Android devices.
9. How does the pay now button work on the bill?
With a QuickBooks Online payment Account, you can securely email a bill with a pay now button. You can provide your buyer with the option to pay by Debit Card, Credit Card, Apple Pay, etc. It depends on you. When your consumer opens the online bill, they can then click Pay Now and select to pay by Credit, Debit, etc. When your consumer pays you, your books will auto-update and your money will be auto-deposited into your bank account.
10. What type of mobile application should I use to process the QuickBooks Online payment?
For QuickBooks Online users, First of all, you should download and then use the QuickBooks Online smartphone application. You can easily find this app in the Apple App Store and Google Play.
11. Do I have to sign up individually to accept credit cards and bank transfers?
No, The QuickBooks Payments are that it includes all types of payment accepted in just one account. utilize what you want, how you like to get yourself paid faster.
12. Can I control what type of payments my customer pays by?
Yes, you can control how your consumers can pay. When you add a Pay Now option to your emailed invoice, you’ll have the authority to turn on or off credit card processing and bank transfers for that specific bill. So say, you have a $15,000 bill you only like to pay by Bank Transfer. You got it. Only unchecked credit cards when you are sending your bill and your consumer will only be able to pay by Bank Transfer. If you don’t use the credit card and bank transfer options on, you’re possibly to get paid even faster since more consumers want to pay by credit card, but the selection is up to you. You can regularly resend a bill at a later time and then re-use both payment types as well. It’s that flexible and it’s that easy.
13. When will I receive my cash after I process a payment with QuickBooks?
For QuickBooks users, credit card payments take around 2-3 business days for deposit and Free ACH Bank Transfer takes around 5 working days for payments deposit.
I hope you find this article will be useful for you. Dial QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1-855-441-4417 for more information.