Do you want to use QuickBooks as your accounting software to grow your business? QuickBooks has different features which you can access with different pricing plans of QuickBooks. The software also provide 30 days free trial which will help you to get a clear view of all the features that this software provides. So, if you are new to using QuickBooks then read the article till the end. This will make sure that you get a clear idea of all the plans of QuickBooks.
All pricing plans of QuickBooks
QuickBooks software has 4 different plans for the users and each of them has a 30 days free trial feature in it. Different plans have different features in it. Now let us have a look at the 4 plans of QuickBooks and its features
- Simple Start:
- The cost of the “Simple Start” plan in QuickBooks is 25 Dollars per month.
- In this plan you can create unlimited invoices and can keep track of your expenses.
- In this plan you can also manage your contacts and can also access your live bank feeds.
- You will have limited reporting ability and you can also manage your 1099 contractors with this plan.
- If you want to manage your small business by QuickBooks accounting software and store all your data, then this “Simple Start” plan is an ideal plan for your business.
- The cost of the “Plus” plan in QuickBooks is 70 Dollars per month.
- This plan permits your account to be used by 5 users and also gives you many other features.
- This plan provides all the features of “Simple Start” plan and you can also manage your bills.
- This plan helps you to track your project profitability and also help you to manage and view your projects from a single location.
- If you use this plan, then you can manage the prices of goods and all the products and it will notify you if any product is low in stocks.
- If you use the “Plus” plan then you will be able to track your billable hour and would be able to classify them correctly.
- This plan is an ideal plan for the mid-ranged businesses.
- Advanced Plan:
- The cost of the “Advanced” plan in QuickBooks is 150 Dollars per month.
- This plan permits your account to be used by 25 users and also gives you the most number of features.
- This plan provides you with an account manager and also gives you a feature of “Customer Care”.
- If you use this plan, then you can customize the permissions of users and will also get advanced methods of making reports.
- You can set limits for the employees, to make sure that each employee gets access only to the sections under which they are working.
- This plan is an ideal plan for the larged size businesses.
- Self Employed:
- The cost of the “Self Employed” plan in QuickBooks is 15 Dollars per month.
- This plan permits your account to be used by only 1 user.
- This plan is an ideal plan for those who are the sole manager or owner of his/her business.
- This plan provides you a feature of keeping the records of your income and expenditures and will allow you to make reports.
- It also allows you to send invoices and also allows you to take payments.
NOTE: If you don’t use the feature of 30 days free trial, then you can enable any subscription at half of its price for the first 3 months.
All Additional fees of QuickBooks
Other than normal subscriptions of QuickBooks, it also has an additional feature for which you have to pay some additional amount. This extra feature will help you to run your business more smoothly. Now let us have a look at the extra feature of QuickBooks and its price
There are 3 different subscriptions for QuickBooks payroll services and these subscriptions provide you with different features. Now lets see the prices and features of these 3 subscriptions.
- Core Plan: This plan costs 45 Dollars per month and 4 Dollars for each employee per month. This feature allows automatic running of payrolls. It provides many services for your employees and it automatically does the filing of all payroll taxes.
- Premium Plan: This plan costs 75 Dollars per month and 8 Dollars for each employee per month. This plan helps you to give limited access to your employees. It gives you control over all the paychecks and also helps you to automatically track time.
- Elite Plan: This plan costs 125 Dollars per month and 10 Dollars for each employee per month. This plan protects you from any tax penalty. It provides you a professional to solve all your problems and to help you in any set up process of QuickBooks.
Bookkeeping Services of QuickBooks
You can use the QuickBooks “Live Bookkeeping” service to get help from an expert in order to keep your data in a proper order. This professional will help you to keep all the records of your transactions and income and will close the books by the end of each month. This service costs between 200 Dollars to 600 Dollars per month.
Service for setting up QuickBooks
This service will provide you a one time professional expert to set your QuickBooks account. The procedure of setting up a QuickBooks account for the first time may appear difficult for some new users, therefore they can use this service to take help from the expert in order to fill up all the primary information and set up their account in a proper manner. This service costs only 50 Dollars.
Kits for Tax forms
QuickBooks provides some kits to the users which they can use for the tax reports. Some of the kits are mentioned below:
- “W-2 kits” price starts from 26.99 Dollars for 10 pieces.
- “1099 kits” price starts from 58.99 Dollars for 10 pieces.
- “W-3 kits” price starts from 17.99 Dollars for 10 pieces.
- “1096 kits” price starts from 17.99 Dollars for 10 pieces.
We hope that now you know about all the prices and plans of QuickBooks and would be able to select your subscription by yourself. We will recommend you to read the full article without skipping any section to completely know about the pricing of QuickBooks software. You can drop a call to us if you need any help from Wizxpert through +1-888-202-8743.