This article is all about how to manage accountant users in QuickBooks Online. QuickBooks Online authenticates you to send an invitation to join multiple users through the Manage Users page. QBO allows you to add, delete, or change a user’s access with the help of setup User Management. To add, delete, or change a new user, it is mandatory to have a Master Administrator panel/rights or Company Administrator panel.
Are you wondering? Stop seeking other QB services because Wizxpert services will help you come out from complex QB issues, so be ready to talk to our one of our expertise available at QuickBooks Support and get faster responses along with solutions from us.
Steps to Manage Accountant Users in QuickBooks Online
From here, you will learn the steps taken to manage accountant users in QuickBooks Online. If you want to give the account access to your company, then you need to do nothing either following the simple steps listed down:
- Firstly, You have to Sign in to QuickBooks Online.
Note: If you are not having any QuickBooks Online account yet then first setup a QBO account first through signup procedure. If you already have an account but are unable to sign in to account then you need to change your password or user id in QuickBooks Online, move to further steps.
- Now click on the Settings ⚙️ icon and then Manage Users
- Choose the Add User
- Click on the Company Admin
- Check out for This user is my accountant
Note: This step will not be applied to Simple Start the subscriptions
- Click on the next option
- Manually enter the accountant’s name as well as email address. And, then hit the Save option
- Your accountant will be sent an email along with an invitation link to sign into your QuickBooks Online Company
- Your accountant asks to create a user ID before signing in the first time, except that they already have an account along with Intuit business services
- Whenever your accountant signs in, the status will appear same as Invited on the Manage Users Page. Once the invitation is accepted, the current status will be changed and as Active
- Now hit the Next option
- In the end, click on the Finish option after saving all the changes you have done
Why do you need to do this?
The necessity to do this is described below, simply check out the points listed for you.
- If your accountant has QuickBooks Online for Accountants Subscription and you are willing to invite your accountant. At that moment, a link sent from you will authorize your accountant to access your QBO company
- If your accountant doesn’t have QuickBooks Online for Accountants Subscription and you are willing to invite your accountant. At that moment, a link sent from you will not be helpful for your accountant to access your QBO company until signing up. They’ll have an offer to sign up when you send them an invitation.
Note: Signup to QuickBooks Online is free and also authorized them to access your QBO company without paying any charges or cost.
- Your accountant is authorized to access all of the features available in your version of QBO.
- You can invite a maximum of two accountants
- Accountant users having additional privileges allowing them to undo whole reconciliations, reclassify transactions and write off invoices.
The Bottom Line
We hope you collect information through this article and now you’ll be able to manage accountant users in QuickBooks Online by following the above-mentioned steps. But if you are having comments or questions related to this article then drop your comments in the comments section where our expert’s team read your comments and instant reply to it. To get connected and talk with our WizXpert Proadvisors, you need to make a call on our 24/7 technical error support helpline number +1-855-441-4417 and make your session more interactive.