What is QuickBooks cloud?
- Last Updated on: February 14th, 2018
- Posted by: admin
QuickBooks Cloud is also called Hosting of QuickBooks which means that your QuickBooks software and data are stored on a web server at a protected facility. You access QuickBooks cloud over a protected Internet connection.
Cloud storage servers act as an information stockroom. You exchange data to the cloud, however, don’t run any cloud-based services on your system. Then this could appear as web email administrations or web facilitating suppliers — like Dropbox, Box and Google Docs — which store all site information off-website.
Benefits of QuickBooks Cloud
- With the help of this, you can access the same data at the same time.
- With QB hosting you’re not stuck behind your desk. Your data is stored in the cloud, not at your office, making access easy and simple if you have multiple locations, or find yourself on the go.
- If Something happens to your computer. Your QuickBooks file will remain intact as they are saved on the cloud not locally on your computer.
- In this, your remote employees access the same information, at the same time.
- Management of files is easier.
Hope you got all your questions cleared after reading this. Still, you want the more information for this then Contact QuickBooks Support phone number +1-855-441-4417.