As you know about QuickBooks business accounting software, is used for small and medium-sized businesses. But you also know this software thing, like any other software users might have encountered or will encounter issues that end up throwing the error and warning messages on your device’s screen. And when we face this issue, sometimes we could become clueless as to how to fix such problems. Here in this article, we discuss the solution of QuickBooks Error 1935. Read the instruction given below:
For instance, we shall take the QuickBooks error which can occur when installing QuickBooks or Microsoft .NET Framework. This error is discussed below.
- Error 1935 occur when installing QuickBooks or .NET Framework
While installing QuickBooks or Microsoft .NET Framework, you could face either of these errors:
- Error 1935: This setup requires .NET Framework.
- Error 1935: An error occurred during the installation of the assembly.
The following can cause the error to occur
- System files of Microsoft .NET Framework are in use by another installation.
- Antivirus applications are preventing installation.
- .NET Framework is not installed.
The solutions of Error 1935 are as follows
- Firstly reboot your computer.
- Then start the installation again.
- Stop your antivirus software, if you have it in your system.
- After that, start again from the installation of QuickBooks or .NET Framework.
- Restart your antvirus software when the installation is complete and successful.
- If you still face the error again, proceed to the next step.
- See Install QuickBooks in Selective Startup for detailed instructions.
- If you continue to receive the 1935 error, see Repair or reinstall Microsoft .NET Framework and start the installation again.
Note: If still, you are facing the issue after following these steps then you need to consult a qualified IT professional or Microsoft. maybe your operating system is damaged.
If you have any other queries in your mind you can visit ur here anytime soon. In order to get advice from other business owners, you can visit our QuickBooks Community. If you are unable to find your queries there, you can simply post your question.
Thank you for your valuable visit.