Looking for help to print your paychecks in QuickBooks Desktop? Here in this article, you will learn about the complete step-by-step process to print paychecks in QuickBooks Desktop.
Also, stay attached to us through our WizXpert Support services by dropping a call on our customer care helpline number +1-844-770-0699 will provide you 24/7 calling support for making your session more interactive.
Make sure when you proceed further, you need your pre-printed checks with banking information available such as Routing number, account number and your signature because QuickBooks Desktop will not print this personal banking information. For this, you need to buy pre-printed checks from Intuit Marketplace. When you have pre-printed checks handy then you are all set to proceed with the below steps.
- Steps to Print Your Paychecks in QuickBooks Desktop
- Step 1: Check your Printer Setup
- Step 2: Printing of Regular Paychecks or Advice of Deposit (Direct Deposit) Forms
- How to Print Advice of Deposit (Direct Deposit) forms
Steps to Print Your Paychecks in QuickBooks Desktop
Are you ready to know the steps that help you to print your paychecks in QuickBooks Desktop? Here we have discussed the steps you have taken to end the procedure. Take a look at the steps listed below:
Step 1: Check your Printer Setup
- In the first step, you have to Setup your Printer in QuickBooks
- To begin, visit the “File” menu and then go for choosing the “Printer Setup” by clicking on it
- Now choose the “Check/Paycheck” option under the “Form Name”
- Inside the “Settings” tab, you will have multiple options, check out the following listed below:
- Printer Name: It must be your printer
- Printer Type: It must be your printer
- Check Style: You have to choose the 3-part checks(it specifies the paycheck with two pay stubs)
- In the end, click on the “OK” option to finish it
If you are willing to test, print a check on blank paper that specifies which track or direction offers a facility to load your check stock in your printer. Here you will know the steps about it, helping you in defining the process completely:
- You have to write “Top”, “Bottom” on the blank piece of paper, then simply flip the paper over and write “Back”.
- Now load the test paper in your printer by following the steps to test print one check.
- You have to review how the check info prints on the paper and according to which load your check stocks.
Step 2: Printing of Regular Paychecks or Advice of Deposit (Direct Deposit) Forms
QuickBooks users will be authorized and authenticated to print the paychecks while running the Payroll, you will get the option to print them or Advice on Deposit forms later.
Print Paychecks as you Create Payroll(Steps)
- First, you have to process “Scheduled or Unscheduled Payroll”
- Inside the “Enter Payroll Information” window, you have the options so you can choose either:
- For printing, “Print Paychecks on check stock” to queue paychecks.
- If you’re writing your paycheck on your hand then use “Handwrite & Assign Check Numbers”.
- After that, you have to review paycheck information then click on the “Continue” option.
- Now choose the “Create Paychecks”
- On the “Confirmation & Next Steps”, then you have to choose the “Print Paychecks” by clicking on it
Print Paychecks that you saved to Print at a Later Time(Steps)
- In the first step, visit the “File” and then choose for “Print Forms”
- After that, you have to click on the “Paychecks” option
- Now you have to select the payroll “Bank Account”
- You must verify that the number in the “First Check Number” field will match with the number of the first check-in your printer.
- Now choose the “Paycheck” and then click on the “Ok” option to print.
How to Mark Checks as Print Later(Steps)
- Begin with visiting the “Employees” and then choose the “Payroll Check”
- Now choose the “Transaction” tab, then you have to pick the “Payroll” option
- You have to pick the date range capable of covering the time that the paychecks were issued
- Click twice on the check which you want to print and later on
- In the end, simply choose the “Print Later” box by clicking on it, will appear next to the Print icon, and then choose “Save and Close”.
How to Print Advice of Deposit (Direct Deposit) forms
We can say, forms that are included in this are non-negotiable checks and it can be printed on the same check stock you use for printing paychecks every day. You can provide all these to your employees as pay stubs. Take a look at the below procedure will help in print advice of deposit forms.
To Print Advice of Deposit Forms:
Here you will know the steps to print advice of deposit forms will be listed below:
- To start, Simply reach to the “File” and then choose the “Print Forms” option
- After that, you have to choose “Paychecks”
- Now pick the employees along with the direct deposit to print.
- Pick the “Direct Deposit” at the bottom of the window.
- In the last step, click on the “OK” option to print. Here the procedure will be ended.
Note: You will check out the information by reaching on ordering create paychecks in QuickBooks Desktop
Thanks for visiting us! We hope our article is capable of fixing all your queries & confusion and now you’ll be able to Print your Paychecks in QuickBooks Desktop. But still, some issues will appear to you, at that moment contact us.
Seeking Help? Get in touch with our experts because they will offer you a variety of solutions that match your query, get connected with our Intuit Certified ProAdvisors, and get reliable solutions, it’s up to you that you can either connect through toll-free number emailing, and live chat service. Contact us through any of the connecting services convenient for you.