Recently QuickBooks Online and Bill.com announced a most awaiting feature. Now, Customer can pay their bills online for the product. QuickBooks Online Bill Pay Service features can easily manage the cash flow because all incoming and outgoing money is tracked in one place.
Bill.com is a trusted Intuit partner. Currently, It is a leading Bill payment solution. All of the transaction happens through Bill.com. There are lots of advanced features available in this solution like you can track the payment, knowing information when your vendor or client gets it.
You have to pay a $9.99 monthly charge directly from Bill.com for the Bill Pay account. Also, some additional charges fees apply i.e. Bank transfer- $0.49 per transaction and Paper check- $1.49 per transaction.
Feature and Benefits of QuickBooks Online Bill Pay Service
Small business holders get various benefits with QuickBooks Online Bill Pay Service feature, such as:
- Streamline Routine Tasks- It permits small business holders to have focused on other uncertain business issues.
- Improve Financial Management- E-payment gives small businesses more reliable in payable processing and manage cash overflow.
- Realize Significant Cost Savings- Examining labor, costs of supply, process time. Business holders can save thousands per year via manage accounts payable online.
- Obtain Appropriate Access- Business holders can pay their bills at any time, anywhere they get access to the internet.
- A user can pay their bill via (ACH) bank transfer or check directly from QB’s Online.
- QuickBooks Online plus the user can pay via paper check.
- Pay 1099 Vendors/Constructor via bank transfer.
How QuickBooks Online Bill Pay Service Works
- Users have full power to pay Bills electronically within QuickBooks Online.
- A user can pay vendor bills directly with ACH (bank transfer) or paper check within QB’s Online.
- Payment transactions recorded perfectly.
- Only admin users have the power to enabled to use the Bill Pay account and the ability to use the Online Bill Pay.
- Already have a Bill.com account?
- Visit Comparison between Bill.com app and Online Bill Pay and see Bill pay is right for you or not?
- Current Bill.com account won’t be able to be used among QuickBooks Online for Bill Pay.
- You will get to sign up for a Bill Pay account within QuickBooks Online.
Related article: Import Credit Card Transactions into QuickBooks Online
What’s New in Online Bill Pay
- Now, All Bill Pay users can interact with incoming Bills(Beta).
- Sent Payment tab.
- You can set Vendor Invite widget on Pay Bills Online screen.
- Setting the Gear icon to Pay Bills Online page.
- Enable all Bill Pay accounts for all admin users.
- Convert incoming Bill or Document into Vendor Credit(Beta).
QuickBooks Online Bill pay through Bill.com
It is necessary that you’ll need to sign up for Bill Pay for your QuickBooks online Bill Pay service account within QuickBooks Online. We also provide a trial version of Bill.com for a free 30-day. For security purposes, Bill.com will ask you a few questions to verify your identity.
Questions are basic like your name address. (Ensure that your name and address are legal, it means at least one detail appears on your Driver’s license is legal). At the end of the trial version, you’ll get a message for Bill.com sign up. If the Option is not available there for bill pay sign-up, Contact QuickBooks Online Support team.
Create online payments
You can create an online payment instruction in the write checks window, the pay bills window, or an online account register.
Note: QuickBooks enters the possible payment delivery date. You can also change it to a later date within the next 12 months.
- From the banking menu, choose Online Banking, then select setup accounts for online service. You have seen a message: “all open QuickBooks windows will be shut briefly to set down web-based financial services.
- Select your QuickBooks Bill to pay – new as the name of your financial institution and click next.
- Enter or select QuickBooks bill pay customer ID and PIN. confirm your PIN, then select Sign In.
- Select completion to close the setup wizard and view the internet Banking focus in QuickBooks.
Have Queries or problems related to QuickBooks? Just Contact QuickBooks Helpline Number +1 +1-855-441-4417. You can contact this team anytime, we are 24/7 available for our QuickBooks Users.
More article to read:
- How to Set Up Company Information in QuickBooks Online
- How to Customize Invoices, Sales Receipts & Estimates in QuickBooks Online
QuickBooks Online Bill Pay Service
QuickBooks Online Bill Pay service features can easily manage the cash flow because all incoming and outgoing money is tracked in one place.