Fix Error PS077 OR Error PS032 When QuickBooks Download Payroll Updates
- Last Updated on: December 8th, 2018
- Posted by: QB
- Category: QuickBooks Error
Error PS077 Or Error PS032 occurs when downloading payroll updates in QuickBooks. But don’t worry, because here in this article we are discussing the solution for these particular errors. You can also get help for our QuickBooks Customer support to save your time and effort. Our Intuit certified ProAdvisor help you to fix all your related problems at +1-855-441-4417 toll-free.
A difficulty with downloading payroll updates
Whenever you are receiving an Error PS077 Or Error PS032 to download Payroll updates with the similar to this:
QuickBooks is having trouble installing payroll tax table update.
The reason that error indicates may occur in the following circumstances:
- The tex table file is corrupt or may invalid in the components/payroll folder.
- It may occur you are not registered in the QuickBooks software.
- Your billing details are out of the date and it may incorrect.
- The QuickBooks company files may corrupt or damaged.
Fix Error PS077 Or Error PS032,
Use these following steps and remember that you may not need to complete all things to fix the Query.
If these steps do not resolve your Query continue with the following steps below:
- Always make sure that you have to register in QuickBooks Desktop software.
- Make sure that your QuickBooks Desktop software version is the latest updates.
- Remember that your billing information is updated and correct.
- You have to run for repair of your QuickBooks Desktop software. (Make sure you are not gonna be updating your data file that is still available in the Accountant’s copy.)
- Turn off your User Account Control (UAC) if you are using Windows Vista, 7 or 8. And try to update the application with the UAC disabled.
- Take a note of your QuickBooks license number, this is the next step you will do.
- Press F2, In QuickBooks Home.
- Take note of the Licence Number.
- To close the Product Information window, Click OK.
- Make sure that you have only one QuickBooks Desktop Installation.
You may have two versions of QuickBooks Desktop installed, if you are using a system with a server, First one is the QuickBooks Desktop database server and the other one is QuickBooks Desktop.
If you have only one version of QuickBooks desktop installed, no need to complete these steps.
- First, make the backup of your QuickBooks company file.
- Close all the applications, if open.
- Open the Run Window.
Go to under the Window System section, and open the Start screen and right-click on the background to All Apps. Now select Run.
Windows 7 and XP:
Click on the Windows Start button and then select Run.
If you are not logged in with Admin rights, click Start > All Programs > Accessories > Run.
Click on the Vista logo (Start button). In the start search field, and enter Run.
- Enter on the control in the open field and click OK. Now the Control Panel window is open.
- To Add or Remove Programs in window vista, go to the Programs and Features and Double-click on it.
- For review the list of QuickBooks Desktop programs if you have multiple versions, go to under the sections in the list of the currently installed program. But You Don’t need to continue if you have only one version of QuickBooks desktop installed. If you confirm that you have multiple versions, select the QuickBooks Desktop program which you want to uninstall Rom on your computer. And then click on the Change/Remove (Uninstall/Change, in Windows Vista). The QuickBooks Desktop Installation of Wizard opens.
- Click on the Next button.
- Select Remove, and click on the Next button.
- To complete the update, the error message should include an option to go the online. For retrieve the update click on the Yes to go online, if prompted.
- Error PS032 might have the option to only click on the OK button to go online. Clicking on OK button runs the download automatically again, and it may display the same error message.
- Close the QuickBooks on all the computers, if your data files are available on the server. Run the Payroll update from the server. If the update will successful in on the server, then you will also need to install all the other versions of QuickBooks (supported on QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions only- unless you have the terminal server).
If you have only one version of QuickBooks installed:
Install a clean version of QuickBooks to perform well in Selective Startup.
- If you have multiple versions of QuickBooks Desktop installed.
- Remove all the additional installations.
- Reset your QuickBooks update.
- Download the latest payroll tax tables.
- Re-sort the lists, then use the Verify Data/Rebuild Data process. (Rebuild the Data only if necessary).
- Perform a clean Uninstall/Re-install in Selective Startup.
I hope this will help you to get over with this Error PS077 Or Error PS032. If you are not satisfied with this, you can call us at our toll-free QuickBooks Error support number +1-855-441-4417 to get instant support for all your QuickBooks related problems all over the USA.
If you have any other queries in your mind or facing any other problem while using QuickBooks, you can search your query in our QuickBooks Community. You can also simply post your question if unable find your queries there.
Thanks for visit us. You are always welcome here anytime soon to visit us.