When it comes to the accounting solutions for small and medium-sized businesses, you can not avoid the importance of the most advanced and powerful accounting software QuickBooks. Especially, It developed for those who aren’t professional accountants. This accounting software has slowly become the no.1 accounting software. And it’s popularly known among accountants, CPAs, and bookkeepers. And now, with its latest features and with QuickBooks cloud hosting, it allows users to get the power of the cloud. Also its benefits like anywhere, anytime access, high uptime, enhanced security, and much more.
As by time improvement in technology, QuickBooks software has moved from the desktop to Cloud and QuickBooks became hosting, allowing users to perceive the potential of the cloud and its advantages such as anytime, anywhere access, higher uptime, increased security, and more. But with different versions, editions, and hosting providers, sometimes it becomes difficult for people to choose the most appropriate QuickBooks hosting plan for their business. So, in this article, we will discuss some tips to help you with it.
QuickBooks Cloud Hosting adds more enhanced features to desktop software so that accounting professionals are capable to deliver better performance. Some benefits of choosing QuickBooks Hosting are:
- Anytime, anywhere access to data and application
- Multi-user collaboration
- Cross-device compatibility
- Improvised disaster recovery and backup solutions
- Better add-on compatibility
- Resource scalability
- High-Performance Computing
These features are almost indispensable today, to coincide with the competition for an accounting professional or firm. But the actual QuickBooks performance and availability of cloud benefits depend on the ability of the hosting company.
Important points to consider before building the best QuickBooks hosting plan for your business.
Check-on Security Measures
Business data are inclined to various cyber-attacks, accidents, and other hateful threats. A skilled QuickBooks hosting provider will implement security standards to protect information. Some of the key measures include:
- End-to-end data encryption
- Multiple firewalls
- Multi-factor authentication
- Intrusion Detection and Prevention System (IDPS)
In addition, check the on-site security protocol by cloud vendors to ensure data security.
Check the Level And Field Of Expertise
There are many cloud hosting providers in the market. But, every cloud vendor has experience in a specific area. Therefore, selecting a QuickBooks cloud hosting provider specializing in providing services to accounting and tax professionals. This will provide a suitable environment and resources to host your application. Additionally, the number of years they have served in a particular area and a glance at their customer base can serve as a matrix for their credibility.
Do They Offer SLA Backed Availability?
With almost complete QuickBooks migrating on the cloud, you will never want to face server down. Cloud technologies have grown better in recent times, and reliable hosting providers offer a 99.999% uptime guarantee.
This means a fall of about 6 minutes or less in a year, which usually occurs during the prior notice and at least on a busy schedule. But it is better to have a written agreement. Ask your QuickBooks hosting company to provide SLA-supported server availability.
Choose the right QuickBooks versions
One of the most important parts to make the perfect QuickBooks hosting plan is choosing the right version of QuickBooks for your business. As you know there are three versions of QuickBooks which are as follows:
All the versions have different features and advantages and can be easily hosted on the internet. You can choose the best one for your requirements. QuickBooks Enterprise comes with the availability of advanced inventory management. And you can also scale up to 30 users in it. While in Pro and Premier, the availability of scaling up users is limited to 3 and 5 only. So go through the features of the different versions
Choose the right Editions of QuickBooks
- You know that there are different editions of QuickBooks available in the market from 2003 to the latest and most powerful 2018. It can be very important to choose the right edition of QuickBooks to build your best QuickBooks Hosting plan.
- There are lots of people who are still using the older editions of QuickBooks and are very much comfortable with that. But I suggest you choose the latest version of QuickBooks, Although using the older edition can make you feel comfortable or prove to be less costly but you should know that if you are using the older editions, you might not be able to use the latest updates and improved features. So, it is always best for you to choose the right version of QuickBooks.
- It is strongly recommended that you make use of the QuickBooks latest edition, in the order to get benefits of all advance improvement as well as updates the QuickBooks.
- through if an older version of QuickBooks is used by you and are quite happy and comfortable with that as it is not as costly as the newer version is, but with the all these aspects you should keep in mind that you may not be able to enjoy the latest improvement and updates.
Select the Best hosting provider
Now, this is the most important part of making the best QuickBooks Hosting plan for your business. After choosing the suitable edition and the version of QuickBooks, design your QuickBooks hosting plan to choose the right hosting provider.
First of all, You have to find your Requirements for the hosting solution. And then compare and analyze different hosting providers on the basis of their security, scalability, service quality, experience, back up the process, data center, pricing, and reviews from the customers. And then you can choose the best QuickBooks cloud hosting service for your business that will fulfill your requirements.
Designing a perfect QuickBooks hosting plan is the most important part of moving swiftly to the cloud. And utilizing its advantages in the best possible way. So check out these given tips before building the best QuickBooks Hosting plan for your business.
Thanks for giving your time to read this article, we hope that you found it very useful. You are always welcome to visit here anytime soon if you need any other information. In case, if you want more discussion on this topic or need QuickBooks support then You can contact our Intuit Certified accountant. Just dial our toll-free number +1-844-401-1232 and get instant help.