What is QuickBooks Payroll?
- Last Updated on: April 27th, 2018
- Posted by: admin
Intuit designed an accounting service named as QuickBooks Payroll. It is a service which you activate to enable payroll features in your QuickBooks Desktop Software. Features you can choose from are Basic, Enhanced or Assisted Payroll. It is basically preferred by small and medium scale businesses.
QuickBooks keeps all your accounting information and runs payroll for you. It is made to save your time running payroll right inside QuickBooks Desktop. It has both clouds as well as on-premises and it has several variations including Enterprise, Accountant, Pro, and Premier.
Advantages of QuickBooks payroll.
- It helps you to keep employee information organized.
- Offers to track and manage the firm’s benefits as well as workers compensation policies.
- You can create and submit payroll taxes.
- More fast as well as accurate payroll process.
- It has a unique feature of job cost report that also shows the employee labor costs.
Note: QuickBooks Payroll service does not come for Mac users. Intuit Online Payroll offers Mac users to run their Payroll on QuickBooks Mac. It only exports transactions to QuickBooks Desktop and QuickBooks Online.
Hope this information helps you. However, if you need further help regarding QuickBooks payroll or any services related to QuickBooks then please contact our customer support team. Dial 1-855-441-4417.