Viewing and Sending Reminder for Overdue QuickBooks Invoice
- Last Updated on: October 6th, 2018
- Posted by: admin
- Category: Quickbooks
QuickBooks Online has the features to send a reminder for an overdue invoice directly from the Customer Card. Viewing Reminder for Overdue QuickBooks Invoice maintaining the books of accounts perfectly does not only mean to enter all the data and prepare the profit and loss account at the end of the year.
Viewing Reminder also invoices the analyzing of the accounts, their balances, the outstanding as well as carry forward of the same to begin the next New Year in closest proximity to the year gone by. QuickBooks Pro understands the need of the finest of detail in the account and so make it easy though.
It features to solve all our needs to maintain the QuickBooks customer accounts with all most details and mechanism. When you feed in details of individual accounts of customers, creditors or debtors, QuickBooks pro essential to keep a check on their outstanding to the next year.
You do not need to be an accountant to know how to use QuickBooks Pro. Learn how to manage the finances for your small business yourself accounting package. Establishment of Quickbooks account is over, learn how to create an estimate and purchase order, send an invoice, receive payment and point check.
How to view reminder for overdue customer balances?
Homepage. View on the home screen, look under Income. Here red or orange area that is labeled as Overdue and click overdue to see the invoices.
All you have to do is go to the Home page of QuickBooks and click the clock button on the right hand. QuickBooks Pro in the reminder menu you have created as well as important document details which have to be filled or account payment that has to be made etc.
Transactions Screen: Go to left side navigation, click on Transactions and then Sales. Highlight the same area as on home screen. Click to see invoices.
Reports Screen: Go to the left side navigation, click on Reports and click on A/R Aging Summary on the Reports screen.
Mobile. If you use QuickBooks mobile App,
- Click on customers
- Select Settings
- Choose Sort By
- Select Amount Due
It is the easiest and quickest way to track the customer invoice which is overdue.
You will be guided to the referred the invoice to the customer print the invoice etc. and ask the customer to make the payment soon in this process of QuickBooks.
How to check the overdue customer invoices and their due date?
Accountant checking any data or details about the customer is complete by the going to QuickBooks Customer Information Center number from the Home page of QuickBooks. This is the place where all the details of each account and our customer have gathered along with the minutest of details of transactions with them.
If Customer detail lost, you’ll be able to see the customer with overdue. We can also filter this by some selecting either of the following:
- Open balances of the Customer
- Overdue Invoice with Customer
- Almost due invoices of the customer
- Payment date is approaching
We can select any invoices and open it up to resend the invoice through the mail or get it printed for setting the account with manual sending another copy of customer Accounts in QuickBooks.
- From the Reminders section can be set the default message. This is found under the Gear icon go to the Settings then Company settings after that sale and next to Reminders.
- According to your business you can change the default message in QBO, we share one example, you use this reminder in your setting,
Please pay immediately, we have not received a payment for this invoice, if you have any problem and query related to invoices please resolve your problem by discussing with us on call. Thanks for your Business.
Easy Options to send the remainder emails are:
- From the money bar, for example, click on Overdue from the home page of QB.
- Under the status column, you can be seen the all invoices that are overdue will populate in the next window.
The process to Send Reminder of Unpaid Invoice
There are a few options to Sending out the reminder:
- Firstly, Click on Customers
- Now, Choose Customer
- Click on Invoice at the bottom right
- Next, Click on Save and Send.
We hope the above steps help you to send an unpaid invoice to a customer.
Note: You can alter the default message in Quickbooks according to your business needs. We suggest you have a polite tone while sending a reminder to a customer. Have a look at the example below:
- From the Money Bar, click into Overdue Invoices.
- You can see all the invoices that are overdue on the left-hand side.
- Now select the box field which is next to the invoices that need to be sent to customers
- Now click on Batch Action
- Finally, click on Send Reminders.
- Go to the customer home page and select your customers on that page.
- Now go to the Action Column
- Click drop down menu from Receive payment
- Finally, click on Send Remainder.
- If you want to send email, Go to the Customer Card select the invoices that need to be emailed
- Click Action column
- Click drop down menu from Receive payment.
- Finally, click on Send Remainder.
If you send a reminder to your customer so its help to improve your communication gap and difficulties between you and your customers.
Hope this blog helps you to understand everything about Viewing reminder for the overdue invoice. Have any question or queries? Just contact our QuickBooks Customer Support Phone Number +1 (855) 441-4417. Our team is 24/7 available for a user so feel free and call us.