Intuit View My Paycheck is an online service where employers can give information about their employee’s salaries. This information can be obtained after employees log in to their account online. View my paycheck not working is a common error that users face while accessing their paycheck information online
Intuit comes with some of the top-notch features to add user experience with its applications. QuickBooks View My Paycheck allows uploading paycheck information to Intuit’s servers.
This feature is available to all QuickBooks Online users and is part of the payroll subscription cost. It is not that this feature is completely correct. Errors can usually happen, and complaints like View My Paycheck not working now and then arise. So here, we will guide you to handle View My Paycheck not working issue.
- Solutions to Resolve View My Paycheck not working issue
- Let’s discuss the solutions to some common Issues with View My Paycheck
- Frequently Asked Questions
Solutions to Resolve View My Paycheck not working issue
Solution 1: Clear Browser Cache
Clear browser cache if you are getting an error while sending paystub data to view my paycheck.
Steps to clear browser cache in Google Chrome
- Open Google Chrome and in the address bar Type (chrome://settings/clearBrowserData).
- Now you got the Clear Browsing Data window on your screen, now look for the Advanced option and select it.
- Tick selection of the following options:
- Browsing history
- Download history
- Cookies and other site data
- Cached images and files
- Select All Time and Clear Data When it asked you for the time range,
- Quit Google Chrome browser and now re-open. hopefully, now you get rid of this problem.
If Firefox is your default browser then follow these steps to clear cookies and temporary files
- Initiate a Firefox browser.
- Look for the Settings icon to the top right, and click on it.
- Choose Privacy and General.
- Scroll down and look for the Cookies and Site Data.
- Tap on Clear Data and check-mark, cookies and Sites, and Cached Web Content.
- Lastly, choose Clear.
For Internet Explorer, follow these steps to clear cookies and temporary files.
- Open Internet Explorer, look for Tools and click on it, and then choose Safety.
- Remove Browsing History and untick the Preserve Favorites website data, and choose the following data to be deleted:
- Temporary Internet files and website data
- Cookies and website data
- Select Delete.
- At last restart and login to View My Paycheck. Hopefully, now you are done with your error.
Step to clear cache in Safari 6 and 7:
- On the top left side click on Safari and then choose Preferences.
- Click on the Advanced option on the top of the window.
- In the menu bar, choose show Develop menu
- Click on Develop choice and click on Empty Caches to open.
- Shut down all the open Safari windows and restart the browser.
Step to clear cache in Safari 8:
- First, go to History, choose Clear History & website data.
- Choose the time frame of all history on the drop-down menu.
- This step will clear all history, cookies, and other website data.
- Shut down all the open Safari windows and restart the browser.
Solution 2: Open QuickBooks workforce in Incognito mode or Private browser
- In Google Chrome press ctrl+shift+N to open Incognito mode.
- In Internet Explorer and Mozilla Firefox, press ctrl+shift+P.
- In Safari, press command+shift+N
Let’s discuss the solutions to some common Issues with View My Paycheck
Can’t able to see anything my View My Paychecks
Go through the following steps below, if you are unable to see the payroll information on View My Paycheck.
At very first, adjust the printing preferences, follow these steps:
- Go to the Settings symbol and choose Payroll Settings.
- Click on Paycheck Printing from the Preferences section.
- Choose the Plain paper stubs and hit OK.
Once you have done with the above steps, then print it by following steps:
- First, go to the Workers to print pay stubs.
- Choose Employees and from the My Payroll section, select Paycheck List.
- Later, hit on Print after selecting the paychecks.
Need to invite employees to get into View My Paychecks
At your end, you need to log in to your Intuit account in QuickBooks with the following steps:
- First, open your Company file.
- Go to My Company and click on it and then Sign in.
- Later, log in with your Intuit ID and Password.
Hereafter, invite your employees who are not able to see anything in View My Paychecks due to inviting problems.
- First look for the Employees menu and choose the Manage Payroll Cloud Services option.
- Turn the status to ON from the QuickBooks Workforce section.
- Choose the Invite Employees option from the list.
- Insert the email id of the Employees (which you want to invite) and Send Invitation.
Showing Error message” Something’s not quite right” in View My Paycheck
To resolve this issue follow these steps:
- Clear your Internet cache, temporary files, and internet data. Restart your PC
- If you still face the same issue call this toll-free +1-844-770-0699 and connect our QuickBooks engineer to get the right solution. Additionally, they will also assure that the data is actually protected from permanent loss.
“View my paycheck can’t see what was accrued each check” issue
Read following are the ways to view the accrued hours per paycheck. Use these steps, if you can’t see what was accrued under every check in view my paycheck.
- Select Paychecks options after opening View My paycheck options.
- Open any of the particular paychecks and then select the View Details.
- Lastly, select Download.
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I View my Paycheck in Intuit?
- First Go to the ViewMyPaycheck
- Select Sign Up and sign up for your Intuit account.
- After, insert their SSN and the net pay amount (which company issued you at the time of the last paycheck) and later select All Done option. And follow all the onscreen instructions.
Why can’t I view my paycheck on Intuit?
If you do not see the Payroll Cloud Services option, it means that you do not have the latest QuickBooks desktop maintenance releases or the latest payroll updates installed. You have to click on the View My Paycheck option. When you receive the prompt, create or confirm the PIN used to send the payroll data. Click on save changes.
Intuit View My paycheck error not only creates a disturbance on your work but also creates a great hassle for your employees. Find out which error message you are facing and follow the steps described above.
View My paycheck not working error can also indicate technical errors if you can’t handle by yourself then for this you have to contact the QB support team by dialling +1-844-770-0699 and get instant support on View My Paycheck not working issue from our Intuit certified ProAdvisor