Having an issue with QuickBooks error QBW32.exe, it is the alarm that the company file is damaged in QuickBooks. But we are here to provide you a complete solution to fix it, Don’t worry? At the same time, you may learn the reasons why it occurs and how to resolve it with different methods. The details available in this article are enough to troubleshoot this error, but if you have still the issue then we recommend you consult our QuickBooks ProAdvisor. Feel free to contact us at +1-818-295-3510.
QuickBooks error QBW32.exe file is the clear indication of damaging of company file in QuickBooks. That appears with an error message during the time of the printing process in QuickBooks, or during the time of QuickBooks access. Today in this tutorial, we will discuss the reason and solution to the QuickBooks error QBW32.exe.
QuickBooks error QBW32.exe Error Message
- APPCRASH-QBW32.EXE – QuickBooks has Stopped Working
- AVMTimer: QBW32.EXE – Fatal Application Exit
Reason behind QuickBooks Fatal Error QBW32.exe
- Maybe the QBWIN32.dll is not available in the QuickBooks directory.
- Sometimes the QBW32.exe moved from the QuickBooks directory, which is another reason for this error code. So first verify that the files are available in the QuickBooks directory or not.
- The damaging of the hard drive is also a reason for this error.
- Make sure that, there is no damaged program file available for the QuickBooks Desktop installation.
- The damaged operating system is another reason for the QBW32.exe fatal issue.
How to Fix QuickBooks QBW32.exe Application Error
Here in the below, we have given 4 effective solutions to this error. Follow the below procedures to fix the QuickBooks error QBW32.exe.
Solution 1: End the QBW32.exe Process
As it is the error of QBW32.exe, first we need to take the step to end the process of the QBW32.exe file. You can follow the below procedure to end the process;
- First, go to the taskbar of the Windows, and right-click on it.
- After that, you can find the option of the ‘Start Task Manager’, just click on it.
- Then select the ‘Process Button’, and the ‘Image Name Header’ option.
- The list of all the files will be arranged in a list.
- Now search for the ‘QBW32.exe’ file, and click on it.
- At last, choose the ‘End Process’ option.
Solution 2: Run the QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool
- First download the QuickBooks install diagnostic tool, and save the file in your system.
- After the complete installation process, close all the running programs in your system and run the tool.
- It may take some time to complete the process (average time 20 minutes). The running process of the diagnostic tool totally depends on your system performance and internet speed, so don’t worry it is taking so much time to complete.
- When the process will complete, restart your system so that it can run effectively.
Solution 3: Restart the System
You can take a manual step to restart the system. Like restarting your system properly. Restart your system one more time, open QuickBooks from the first.
Solution 4: Perform Clean Installation of QuickBooks Desktop
If all of the above steps are not effective to fix the QuickBooks error QBW32.exe then perform a clean installation of the QuickBooks Desktop.
- First, download the QuickBooks installer in the latest version.
- If the QuickBooks is purchased in the digital version then, keep the license, and product number nearby you.
- Then in the next step, uninstall the QuickBooks Desktop, and download the QuickBooks tool hub.
- After the complete installation of the QuickBooks tool hub, open the QuickBooksToolHub.exe, and select the QuickBooks clean install tool option from the installation issue section.
- Select your QuickBooks product version, and then continue.
- After that, you will see a message of ‘Please Install your copy of QuickBooks to the default location’, and then click ‘Ok’.
- You will be allowed to reinstall the QuickBooks Desktop, after the complete process of a clean installation.
QuickBooks error QBW32.exe is a common error in QuickBooks, so there is nothing to worry about. All the above-discussed solutions are enough to troubleshoot the fatal error. Hope you got the satisfying solution to this error. Still, if you are facing the problem then we will recommend you to take consult from a QuickBooks ProAdvisor to fix the problem.