In this article, we tell you about an error you might face while using QB. And the error is known as “ “QuickBooks event log error 4” or windows event log error 4” Read the article to know about the error its causes and how to fix it. This article serves you with different solutions to get rid of this issue, go through the article and get your issue resolved. For more info or help contact our QuickBooks ProAdvisor toll-free: +1-844-405-0904
This article is written by our QuickBooks Experts Team to discuss the solution for QuickBooks log error 4. We all know that QuickBooks is the best accounting software for small and medium-sized businesses.
Read the article and resolve your issue. if still not able to resolve, feel free to contact us at our toll-free QuickBooks support helpline +1-844-405-0904.
It helps in so many business operations like accounting, administration, expense management, payroll, and other various business-related operations in an Automated state.
QB is accounting software that makes your business journey very easy and smooth. And the best part is that you can choose the version according to your comfort zone. You can work on an Online version if you are comfortable with it or you can choose the Desktop version.
There are too many trained experts who provide the best solution for QuickBooks issues.
What is QuickBooks Log Error 4?
QuickBooks Integration manager or QB trying to connect with QB when you Launch them but after that, a pop-up window comes into your display and shows that it could not connect and it will ask you to make sure that it is open.
There is an application section in the window event viewer, where you might get an error message that shows ”Quick books EventID 4 – An unexpected error has occurred in “QuickBooks”.
Causes for QuickBooks Event Log Error 4
See the list of reasons for QuickBooks Event Log Error 4. The following list is given below:
- Unreliable download or incomplete installation of QuickBooks Pro programming.
- Maybe due to the corruption in the Windows registry from a current QuickBooks Pro-related programming change (introduction or uninstallation).
- Due to Virus or malware disease that has infected Windows Framework records or QuickBooks Pro-related business records.
- Added program ironically or erroneously deleted QuickBooks Pro-related documents.
- Runtime Errors, for example, “QuickBooks Event Log Error 4″ can be generated by a variety of variables, so it is necessary that you examine each of the credible reasons to keep it from replicating.
Symptoms of QuickBooks Event Log Error 4
See the list of symptoms for the QuickBooks event log error. The subsequent list is provided below:
- “Error Event ID 4” reveals up and smashes the active program window
- Your PC with Event ID 4 crashes as many times as possible while running a similar program.
- “Quickbooks Pro 2013 Error Event Id 4” is displayed on your computer screen.
- Windows operates smoothly and responds slowly to mouse or console input
- Your PC “freezes” intermittently for a moment.
Solutions to Fix QuickBooks Event Log Error 4
See the list of solutions to fix the QuickBooks Event Log Error. The subsequent list is provided below:
- The very first, go the Start Menu, in the search bar type ‘Run”.
- Insert appwiz.cpl in the Run box.
- Now, Programs and Features pane opens on your screen or The Add/Remove programs open
- Later, scroll down and try to find out Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0, right-click on it, and Uninstall the program.
- After uninstalling the .NET Framework, re-start your computer
- Now, after restarting, again go to the Start menu, and again in search bar type Run.
- Enter appwiz.cpl command in the Run box.
- You will see the Programs & Features window opened on your screen or Add/Remove programs.
- On the left-hand side of your window, select option- Add Remove Windows Features and Click on it, now you can see Windows Feature screen is displayed on your screen.
- Expanding the .NET Framework would display Microsoft .NET 3.5 and Check the first and second choices.
- Extending the .NET Framework will display Microsoft .NET 3.5 and examine the first and second options. And then go with the OK option.
- The .NET Framework 3.5 is installed and after the completion of the task, click Finish.
- You have a computer to start again. Then follow the regular steps to continue.
- First, go to the Start menu.
- In the search bar, insert “command”, keep in mind not to hit enter here.
- Before pressing enter, press, and hold the Ctrl-Shift key at the same time on your keyboard, now click on Enter.
- Now, you will be indicated with a confirmation dialog box,
- Go with the positive option Yes and now you will see black box will display with a blinking cursor.
- Now in the command box “SFC /scannow” and hit on ENTER.
- System File Checker will begin scanning for QuickBooks Event Log Error 4 and other system file problems (be patient – the system scan may take a while).
- System File Checker will start scanning for QuickBooks event log error 4 and also check other system file problems (Please have patience here, because the system scan may take some time).
Solution 3: Run QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool
The QuickBooks install diagnostic tool can fix problems related to software installations caused by the damaged .NET Framework. This will also a very helpful tool to solve this problem.
Apply the above-given steps and hope your problem will be solved, if still facing the same issue or QuickBooks is not working properly. Don’t worry, contact our QuickBooks Support team to Get instant Help. You Just need to dial our QuickBooks Customer Service Phone Number +1+1-844-405-0904.