How to fix QuickBooks event log error 4
- Last Updated on: January 12th, 2018
- Posted by: admin
- Category: QuickBooks Error
This article is written by our QuickBooks Experts Team to Discuss the solution for QuickBooks log error 4. We all know that QuickBooks is the best accounting software for small and medium-size business.
Read the article and resolve your issue. if still not able to resolve, feel free to contact us at our toll-free QuickBooks support helpline +1-855-441-4417.
It helps in so many business operations like accounting, administration, expense management, payroll and other various business-related operations in an Automated state.
QB is an accounting software which makes your business journey very easy and smooth. And the best part is that you can choose the version according to your comfort zone. You can work on Online version if you are comfortable with it or you can choose Desktop version.
As I said makes your work so easy but, sometimes few installation problem or errors has occurred while using QuickBooks that is a very common thing for software.
QB is very flexible but you only need to understand it completely before using it for accounting purposes.it has so many feathers to help you, but if you want accuracy in your task then you have to understand it first.
It is a very big name in the accounting industry and very trusted for accounting task. If in case any error occurs while using QB, you can definitely fix it by yourself even if you are not technically trained.
There are too many trained experts who provide the best solution for QuickBooks issues.
In this article, we tell you about an error you might face while using QB. And the error is known as “ “QuickBooks event log error 4″ or windows event log error 4”
Related article: QuickBooks Error 6209 and how to fix it?
Resolve QuickBooks log error 4
QuickBooks Integration manager or QB trying to connect with QB when you Lunch them but after that, a pop-up window comes into your display and shows that it could not connect and it will ask you to make sure that it is open.
There is an application section in window event viewer, where you might get an error message that shows ”Quick books EventID 4 – An unexpected error has occurred in “QuickBooks”.
Read the reasons behind the QuickBooks log error 4
- On a Windows 7 computer, NET Framework 4.0 SP 1 can lead to this issue.
Related article: QuickBooks Error Code 392: How to fix, resolve this error
Now here you Read the solution of QuickBooks event log error 4 file error
Follow these steps given below:
- First, Go to Start, then Run.
- Then type appwiz.cpl in the Run box
- After that, the Add/Remove programs open or Programs and Features window gets opened
- Try locating Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0.
- Highlight it, Before clicking on Uninstall,
- After that, restart the computer.
- Once the computer restarts, then you have to Go to Start and again click Run.
- appwiz.cpl has to be typed in the Run box.
- Now You will be able to see the Add/Remove programs or Programs & Features window
- There is an option- Add Remove Windows Features, on the left side of the window, Click on it
- Windows Feature screen comes up.
- Expanding the .NET Framework will show Microsoft .NET 3.5. Check the first and second choices.
- Now press OK.
- .NET Framework 3.5 gets installed.
- Click on Finish once and the whole task is over.
Now The computer has to be re-started again. After that follow the regular steps to integrate. There are Re-image repair tools also available now.
Apply these steps and your problem will be solved, if still facing the same situation or QuickBooks is not working properly don’t worry, contact our QuickBooks Support team to Get instant Help. Just Dial our QuickBooks Customer Service Phone Number +1855-441-4417.
You may also like: QuickBooks Abort Error: How to Fix & Resolve