QuickBooks Unable to Create PDF
Are you unable to create a PDF in QuickBooks? It can be very annoying for the users to get this error while they try to email an invoice to a customer. In this case, the user gets an error message as “Your forms were not sent because QuickBooks could not create the necessary PDF file.”
Do not worry. This article is going to discuss the best solutions and reasons to fix this issue. You can also get rid of this issue by taking help from QuickBooks Payroll Customer Service team.
Why QuickBooks unable to create a PDF?
This error is generally concerned with PDF files mailing and printing. It occurs when you try to create, email and print a report, you will get a sudden error message, or QB will suddenly close. Before you get in touch with our experts, you need to know the main reason of error which can be any one of the following reasons:
- Error: QuickBooks can’t complete the current action due to a missing component: Missing PDF file component.
- PDF converter installation Error 1722 or 1801.
- QuickBooks desktop is not responding and PDF Converter shows offline.
- QB doesn’t save form as a PDF.
- A non-functional part driver.
- No direct print from QB PDF Converter.
- Improper connectivity with printer and unable to save reports as PDF.
- QuickBooks PDF Converter Activation error -20, -30, or -41
- The device is not ready to print to printer.
- QB desktop hangs when accounts are reconciled.
- Unrecoverable error: 15064 06798, 14982 50172, or 14983 96787.
How to fix this issue?
You can try yourself to resolve this issue by some simple steps before contacting to our QB experts. These steps are as follows:
- Firstly, delete cookies and temporary internet files from the browser.
- If you are using internet explorer (IE), then add Intuit as a trusted site.
- For IE USERS, Update the encrypted page setting.
- For Firefox users, if you are using an integrated PDF handler then switch to the Adobe PDF handler.
- Now, try to print an image and use a different browser respectively.
- Disable your pop-up blocker.
- Set Adobe Acrobat or Reader as the default app for opening PDF files on a Mac.
You can also save the file after tapping on the Print button. Make sure that Adobe Reader or Acrobat easily opens PDF files by default. It will be better for you to avoid the use of the Internet Explorer Acrobat plug-in.
Hope this article will be worthy and helpful. To get the best support and instant help related to any QuickBooks error, you need to get touch with our experienced executive at QuickBooks Online support phone number.